Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 09-29-2012, 11:52 PM   #1  
Fit Chick Summer 2013

S/C/G: 380/190/120

Height: 5'6

Default Going out of control...

Hey I was doing great on my diet a few weeks ago like best I've ever done then my bf dumped me I tried to ignore it at first and kept up my diet and excersise and slowly started to do less and less haven't been able to sleep at night and don't want to get out of bed in the day I am eating horrible and bingeing on bad food pretty much nonstop I gained like 10-15lbs in 2 weeks...

I'm at an all time low right now. I don't know why I'm posting this just to vent I guess and I feel so out of control right now I need to get myself back on track with my diet before I gain a lot more and set myself back even farther I'm really scared about how much I am going to gain before I can get over this, I don't feel like it will get better.

Sorry for posting my sob story here but I don't have any friends to talk to scale says 256.5 as of tonight and I was down to 244.5 a few weeks ago

I need to stay on track again starting right now does anyone want to be a weight loss buddy with me? I really want to get to 230 by halloween also and now I feel like I set myself back big time to where I won't even be able to get to that by then anymore. I'm still going to try.

Last edited by going2bskinny; 09-29-2012 at 11:56 PM.
going2bskinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:27 AM   #2  
Katrina

S/C/G: 162/see ticker/130

Use the break up as motivation. I had the most success when a bf dumped me about 6 years ago. At first I was devastated, but then I turned that into pure determination. We had mutual friends so we would end up seeing each other at parties and I wanted him to regret his decision. Anytime I thought of him, I'd use the anger I felt to help me make it through a tough workout.

I'm sorry for the loss but try and make the most of a crummy situation!
Candeka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:48 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 206/186/160

Height: 5"2

Quote:
Originally Posted by going2bskinny View Post
Hey I was doing great on my diet a few weeks ago like best I've ever done then my bf dumped me I tried to ignore it at first and kept up my diet and excersise and slowly started to do less and less haven't been able to sleep at night and don't want to get out of bed in the day I am eating horrible and bingeing on bad food pretty much nonstop I gained like 10-15lbs in 2 weeks...

I'm at an all time low right now. I don't know why I'm posting this just to vent I guess and I feel so out of control right now I need to get myself back on track with my diet before I gain a lot more and set myself back even farther I'm really scared about how much I am going to gain before I can get over this, I don't feel like it will get better.

Sorry for posting my sob story here but I don't have any friends to talk to scale says 256.5 as of tonight and I was down to 244.5 a few weeks ago

I need to stay on track again starting right now does anyone want to be a weight loss buddy with me? I really want to get to 230 by halloween also and now I feel like I set myself back big time to where I won't even be able to get to that by then anymore. I'm still going to try.

Now, now girlfriend sounds like a pretty tuff time but the tuff times are when we actually become stronger even if your hurting now you need to turn this around sarting right now, get determined and put one foot in front of the other and take one day a a time, you'll start feeling better everyday don't wait be strong. I want to ask how old you are, I've been thru some very hard, heartbreaking, want to die and didn't care times, AND I'm here to tell you the ultimate healer is time, so it's up to you, time will still go by and getting back on track will heip. And o my goodness look how far you have come that shows determation in itself and so close to getting to the one derland. Come one you can do this for lots of reasons. Good luck, Teena
Yesmyqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:03 AM   #4  
Fit Chick Summer 2013

Thanks you guys I'm really sorry about that post I was doing really bad... I'm still not doing great but at least I've been getting my eating back on track the scale said 249.5 today so I'm just glad it's not in the 50s to stay anymore gonna keep up my good eating and take all your advice thanks so much

And thanks rizzy means a lot I'm inspiring you no one has ever said that to me before I haven't gotten to 230 yet that's my next goal but yeah I'm on my way again ... You keep up the good work too congrats on your loss so far.
Old 10-03-2012, 08:28 AM   #5  
Jonah

S/C/G: 440/Ticker/220

Height: 5" 11

This is a bit of tough love that helped me out tremendously.

No one can put you down,
unless they are carrying you to begin with.

Don't let this person's actions or attitude/opinion of you, somehow change your self worth or self opinion. in other words, don't lean on someone to make you feel that you are worth something.
jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:31 PM   #6  
*Embrace Power*

S/C/G: 332/279.8/195

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonah View Post
This is a bit of tough love that helped me out tremendously.

No one can put you down,
unless they are carrying you to begin with.

Don't let this person's actions or attitude/opinion of you, somehow change your self worth or self opinion. in other words, don't lean on someone to make you feel that you are worth something.
Absolutely love and agree with the above!!!!

I've been through the ringer with previous relationships, use this as fuel to better yourself and make yourself happy! Just think about it this way, everyone has ups and downs, and it may not seem like it now but this has happened for a reason. Take care of yourself and you never know what might happen later down the road, or who you might meet!
Pink Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:28 PM   #7  
Fit Chick Summer 2013

Thanks Jonah and pink I agree I have very low self esteem I've been trying to improve that as well.