Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-30-2012, 12:43 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 365/330/120

Height: 5'3"

Smile Looking for a certain kind of weight loss partner..

Hi everyone I am new here and just started my weight loss journey this week. I have been having a rough time in my life lately and it has really triggered me to start doing something about my weight and make a change in my life since it feels like that is the one thing I can control at the moment. I would really love to have someone who is doing the same thing as me, trying to lose weight, and has some things in common with me.. maybe what you could call a weightloss best friend?

It'd be nice to have someone I could text since that would be easiest for me, share what we have eaten for the day, recipes, be encouraging and help each other exercise and be motivated, congratulate each other, etc.

About me: I'm 23, a big nerd.. I love to play video games, love to play instruments, do a lot on the computer every day, go on a lot of internet sites. I have a quirky sense of humor. I consider myself what I call a "girly-punk" as I am a bit of a girly-girl but also have a few piercings and 4 tattoos.

What I'm doing for weight loss: counting calories, eating small portions in general, exercising for an hour a day (currently 30 minutes of intense dancing a day, 30 minutes of walking. thinking about adding in strength training as well).

I would love to have a friend who shares these interests with me (so maybe we could game or do something together outside of weightloss ), who could possibly text and such to keep each other on track, and go down this path with me..
gamergirl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 05:37 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 207/174/125

Height: 5'5"

Woah I would be totally Intrested in becoming WB with you
I'm 23 also, have an "alternative" dressing style and have myself a few piercings as well. I've been on this forum since early this year but the last 2 months I gained back some weight so on looking to start losing again. I wouldn't say I'm much of a "hxc" gamer but my bf is and I own a gaming console and play from time to time or with him. Oh and I'm texting him or people all the time so I'd be good with that too
message me if you're Intrested and we can exchange numbers
Misa66 is offline   Reply With Quote