Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-25-2012, 11:16 PM   #1  
Not Giving Up

S/C/G: 167/145/110

Height: 5'0''

Default So Confused!

I use an electronic scale. I weigh myself frequently, always at the same time of day in the same place. The scale says my weight is going down. Its BMI calculator, which I know isn't accurate but IS consistant, says I have gone from overweight to normal weight (I haven't, but this seemed to correspond with my weight going down in numbers). However, my parents told me I've been consistently GAINING weight, saying I look heavier and heavier. They're not trying to be rude, just concerned. I haven't changed anything about my diet or exercise routine drastically and don't have any health problems like diabetes (I got the bloodwork done).

Why is my weight going down but my appearance getting larger?
chemicalksm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:18 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 255/holding at 162/160

Height: 5'-7"

Compare how your older clothes fit. Take measurements. Either way should show what's really happening to your size.

Lin

Last edited by linJber; 09-25-2012 at 11:20 PM.
linJber is offline   Reply With Quote