Old 09-24-2012, 04:02 PM   #31  

Good Afternoon, Flowers! The cable guy came this morning and now I have a new updated modem. The only problem is that he installed everything in the tv cabinet downstairs and I can't figure out how to get my pc upstairs wireless. I really don't like typing on my laptop or the iPad if I have a lot to say. Being without internet over the weekend sucks! We went to Ian's last football game yesterday; it was perfect weather and warm sitting in the sun. They will have playoffs during the week so doubt if we go to any of those. Amanda took pictures and put them on FB I guess. Today was counting lots of money at church because, somehow, we missed a bag last week.

Maggie -- I think I hear an echo in here. I really didn't intend to abandon you! Different craft gals are working on different projects so they bring their own for "show and tell." I did find my afghan hook and had been making a cat afghan for "Mom" before she died so took that. Now I will finish it for Ernie. I hope that your hip and leg pain continue to feel better and without any side effects from the meds. It's been beautiful weather in my corner of the world the last few days.

I need to get busy and do some laundry. Enjoy the rest of your day!

Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:57 PM   #32  

This thread is closed = please go to Steel Magnolias #27
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote