View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 09:55 AM   #99
jomatho

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Owner View Post
I'm gonna hop back on this afternoon and make some time for personals, but I just wanted to say: the only reason I am scared to return to the gym is fear of killing my losing streak! I don't mind the DOMS and the weights are not intimidating, but I went from 151 to 147 in just a coupe of weeks by merely walking my k9s, keeping my cals between 1200-1400 during the week, then spiking at 2600 on the 7th day.

I know this is a loooooooooong stretch, but could I possibly hit 145 by next Friday? even with TOM right around the corner? Next week to be exact! Dang hormones! He's always coming at the wrong times! He should have been this week, so I wouldn't have to deal with all that darn water weight 2 days into my trip!!!
But really, is anyone else going to notice those 2 pounds on you if you don't lose them? Probably not. I am sure you will look great if it comes off or not.
And as to the gym, weight lifting will probably bring on a little bit of scale weight, not fat, so if you are most concerned about the scale, then don't do it. However, if you are concerned about body composition and how your clothes fit, the get back at it girl. That scale is just a number, what do you want your body to look like? Ok, I'm biased, but that is my 2 cents anyways.
jomatho is offline   Reply With Quote