I love tea!

S/C/G: 296.4/173.4/155

Height: 5'10

NAME: Kris

BIRTHDAY: May 22nd

MARITAL STATUS: Married

TOP WEIGHT: Top weight ever? 330llbs

CURRENT WEIGHT: 253.6lbs

GOAL WEIGHT: 150lbs and then we'll see if I want to reevaluate.

EYE COLOR: Light blue

HAIR COLOR: Ashy-brown though I dye it at least 4 times a year. It has been every colour under the sun except pink! (I hate pink, reminds me of red bean paste which I hated as a child).

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Baking (makes the weightloss thing very difficult!), writing, video games, movies, tv shows, hockey and football.

PETS: Two black and white Corgi-mix rescued dogs, both under 20lbs with the most amazing personalities. MoneyPenny (AKA Penny, Pen, Penny Poopsmith, and Penny Pumperknickle) is a corgi-daschund mix that is very shy but totally rambunctious. She is my inspiration as she is a little TANK. Penny is loaded with muscle! Stormageddon Dark Lord of All (AKA Stormy, Storm-o, and Stormy-Pants), is an anxious corgi-chihuahua mix with big round brown-eyes that water a lot and is a total gentleman. He is such an awesome cuddler and we are working constantly on his anxiety. He deserves to be happy and calm! I'm a bit in love with my furry children if you couldn't tell!

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: British Columbia, Canada

FAVORITE COLOR: Green and Blue...coincidentally, also the colours of my favourite hockey team, the Canucks! Also, I love yellow as an accent colour.

FAVORITE FOODS: Go through phases with food. Right now my 2 "ultimate" foods are Mac N' Cheese (the more unhealthy the more I love it) and fresh scones with clotted cream and homemade strawberry jam. I am a major anglophile and am in total heaven with a perfectly baked scone!

FAVORITE EXERCISE: Strength training (especially glute presses!), rambling for long distances, and any competitive sport.

FAVORITE BOOK(S): I Never Promised You a Rose Garden by Joanne Greenberg, Any Jane Austen, Oscar Wile, John Donne. I love first 4 books in the Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice.

FAVORITE MOVIE(S): 28 Days Later, Lord of the Rings, Gosford Park, M*A*S*H, Goodbye Lenin, Bridget Jones' Diary.

FAVORITE TV SHOW(S): Doctor Who, Skins, Fawlty Towers, Star Trek (TNG, DS9, Voyager), Misfits, The Cafe, Stella, Sherlock, Inspector Morse/Endeavour, Glee, Great British Bake Off

FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: I have rather...eclectic tastes...The Cranberries, Sarah Slean, Loreena Mckennitt, Less Than Jake, Goldfinger, musical soundtracks, Breaking Benjamin, Linkin Park, The Used, My Chemical Romance, Ellie Goulding, Kate Rusby, The Waterboys.

PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Laziness, procrastination, and addiction to sugar and baked goods!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: It's only my second major attempt but I have moved out of my parents house and am living with my husband. I can control the food that comes into the house and what food I make for dinner. Having my husband totally gung-ho for getting fit is a HUGE help too. We encourage each other and exercise together. It's fabulous! I feel like it's completely attainable this time.

WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: Modified Herbal Magic diet plan. It worked in the past but I'm not sure I want to continue with it. No pills, just the simple counting the type of food you're eating. I mostly watch my starches, dairy, fat, and fruits and weight myself weekly and measure myself monthly.

RELIGION: Christian but in this day and age, Christian usually = close-minded to many people (and I totally understand why)..sooo...open-minded Christian?

POLITICS: Green Party

PIERCINGS: 2 lobes and a cartalage. Had a horrible experience with my cartalage piercing so it's kind of deterred me from getting anything else (though I want/love septum piercings and nose piercings)

TATTOOS: nothing yet. Using it as motivation to get one when I hit my goal. Thinking of getting a giant squid...it's my favourite animal or a section of a hymn that I really connect with (Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing).
Skellig19 is offline   Reply With Quote