Old 09-13-2012, 01:25 PM   #1  

Default New Member!!!

I had my first consultation on Saturday. I am going back this weekend to purchase the products and get my preconditioning menu. I am very exited to start this process! Can anyone tell me what the preconditioning menu consists of? Is it very restricted for the first week of conditioning?
cassie143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:43 PM   #2  
Female Age 33

S/C/G: 231/193/165

Height: 5'5"

Hi Cassie 143! I just started my diet through MRC 5 weeks ago and have lost 15 lbs so far! I lost 6.5 just on the preconditiong alone. Is it restrictive? It really depends on what foods you where eating before. The menu itself has lots of food on it.. Lean meat, fruits, veggies, starches. And they told me that portion size didn't really matter, but I still made an effort to eat modestly. Basically the preconditioning is going to prepare your body for all the yummy healthy food once you get the menu's. And to get you away from processed foods and caffeine. They say to stay away from anything out of a box or a can. With the exception of beans and tuna. It's a cleaner way of eating! So just hang in there, it's not so bad!!
HowdyTexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 04:00 PM   #3  

wow congrats on the weight loss so far!! I am very excited to get started. Nervous as well. I am investing all this money and I really hope it works. It seems to work great by the posts on this website. I will give updates as well!
cassie143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 04:24 PM   #4  
Female Age 33

Thanks! Yes please give updates and congrats for finding such a great program.
It is pricey but I'm trying to look at it as an investment for my health! Physically and mentally! I have actually been saving on my grocery bill and not to mention all the money saved from not eating take-out! Of course the center gobbles it all up because of the supplements. But I keep buying them for now since they do seem to be working. And I know it won't be an all the time thing...just for now until I lose the weight! I was on the preconditioning for 10 days. That's a little longer than most people but they told me I could choose when to start the next menu; I waited a couple days so I could get to the store to have the right food for it! If you have any questions feel free to ask! I'll answer to the best of my knowledge!
Old 09-13-2012, 04:36 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 185.5/175/142

Height: 5'6

Hi Texas,

Welcome. I'll just tell you that this diet works if you follow the plan. Ive been on it for 6 weeks and I've lost 18 pounds. The preconditioning was the easiest to me. I'm a little bored with the food choices but Im hoping to buy the cookbook and start do different kinds of meals next week. But I do find it pretty simple to follow and I intend to keep following it until I am at my goal weight!
Good luck to you!

Last edited by cmarty; 09-13-2012 at 04:38 PM.
cmarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:30 PM   #6  
Female Age 33

Hi cmarty! It sounds like we are losing the weight at about the same pace! And yes you should get the cookbook, it's got a lot of great recipes in it! Congrats on your weight loss!!! I was telling ***cassie143*** (thread author) about the center and how great this diet is too! I'm a believer with this one!