Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 08-28-2012, 02:16 PM   #1  
it's always something

Default Wonderslim #8

The last thread has exceeded 500 posts so it's time for a new thread

To view a few of the previous Wonderslim threads, go to:

Wonderslim #7
Wonderslim #6
Wonderslim #5
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 04:53 PM   #2  

I was just looking at the last post in #7 and was going to respond that there are definitely lots of people still around, it's just that lots of them don't always post. That was in reference to the prior statement that there didn't seem to be many people left on a particular program. Also, it depends on the time of year. I know most people i know personally try to lose as much weight as they can towards the beginning of summer so they can show off in their bikinis and whatnot.
FattyFatFat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:53 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 148.5/148.5/139(or lower)

Height: 5'0"

I would love to have a buddy on the WS program, please send me an instant message etc..

Kimorea
Kimorea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:56 PM   #4  

I am soooo ready..lol
Old 08-28-2012, 06:00 PM   #5  

Default Thanks

I ,

I am having the most difficult time getting my tracker to show. I met the required post. Am I missing a step?lol
Old 08-29-2012, 07:31 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 198/tracker/160

Height: 5'5.5"

You need to be here 20 days and have 20 posts to have a tracker in your signature.

I'm still hanging in, not on WS, though I am using some of the products with a lowered carb diet. I'm sick with chicken pox, and haven't lost anything for the past few weeks as I feel like crud.
Finny321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 12:27 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 357/see ticker/235

Height: 5' 10"

I am still here also Finney.
Just been having a lot of drama in my life right now and have been off track. I will weigh myself in the morning and get back on track for September hopefully.
I cannot afford WS right now. But through my couponing I am getting my protein bars for free and using Slim Fast.
Sally Pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 01:24 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 204/204/145

Height: 5' 7"

Red face First Post -

Hi,

This is my first post and I look forward to the support from the 3FC boards.

I've struggled with yo-yo dieting for most of my adult life. I'm good for awhile then just stop paying attention and boom, I'm back where I was. Sound familiar to anyone else? I think if they had a contest for those who signed up for WW the most times, I'm sure I'd be in the top 10. OMG - isn't that the definition for insane - doing the same thing over and over again but expecting a different result - lol

I've been going to the gym and have been working with a trainer 3x a week for one year. I'm stronger and in better shape but haven't lost any "fat" weight because I didn't make any significant changes to my eating and nutrition habits. Delusional! My doctor is also "encouraging" about losing the weight so I finally decided enough was enough.

Just received my WS products and am organizing myself so I'm prepared - a downfall of mine in the past. I think the ease of the program and the one lean/green meal will kick start my road to getting rid of these 60 extra pounds!!

I'm from western Canada and have a supportive family so no issues there. The enemy is me!

I've tried weight loss on my own and I'm horrible about being accountable only to myself. Weight loss is a day at a time - I need and trust you all to keep me accountable and think long term. Thanks and look forward to this journey.
cowtownbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 06:27 PM   #9  

Does anyone here on Wonderslim have any good Wonderslim Blogs they have read? I am looking for daily accounts and blogging of individuals who have been on the Wonderslim plan. I see the Wonderslim thread, which is great, but I'm looking for individuals journeys giving more detail on day to day eating and losses etc... Please let me know if any stand out to you. Weather they are here on TFC or on another blog forum. Thanks in advance :-) Janet
TravelGirlJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:00 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 194/194/130

Height: 5'1"

I received my Wonderslim products in the mail today. I am so excited, especially because they arrived two days early. I plan to start Sunday.

I look forward to reading the previous posts and any advice y'all can offer.

Monica
MarineMomATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:20 AM   #11  

Welcome Monica. WS is a great and easy way to lose weight.
Just keep on track. Whenever I want to stray I come on to 3FC and start reading the posts
Old 09-08-2012, 05:57 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 265/254/150

Height: 5'5

What do you think of this website? A little cheaper than diet direct-http://www.bariatricfoodsource.com
Shero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:25 PM   #13  

Week 5 weigh in= Lost 16.4 lbs and still going strong.
autopilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:43 AM   #14  

Default Combo Wonderslim & Medifast

I haven't read all of your threads, but I wanted to stop by and ask a question.

I started using Medifast back on 7/20/12 and love the program. However, starting this month they discontinued their 5%, 10% discounts so I started looking for something to save $. My mom found WS and tried a few products. She orders from dietdirect and they sell other products as well.

I was wondering if anyone is still around that does a combo of MF and WS or if anyone successfully transitioned from MF to WS and continued the same loss.

Also, which products and how many do you use? I would like to continue the steady weight loss (I've lost 25 pounds my first 8 weeks) so I don't want to up my calories too much. I was reading the product descriptions and it looks like I should have at least 3 WS Shakes/puddings to keep my calories low and no more than one of their bars (they're like 160 calories) per day.

Thanks for any insight or just for the support.
VeronicaMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 09:52 AM   #15  

Veronica, I never tried MF. I found WS first. I tried NS and lost weight easily but the food did not taste that great. I like the WS products and the ease and taste makes it easier to stay on.