View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 03:57 PM   #3
annie175
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Happy...thanks for starting the new thread and using my suggestion for the title....miss Sassy is sleeping in my lazyboy chair at the moment. She has SO FAR been very good. She has pottied outside everytime. Hope she catches on and tells me when instead of me taking her out ever 30-45 minutes. That is how I trained my last two dogs and it worked out well. Hope she is just as smart.

Sassy has already reminded me of Hella B. I rolled a ball to her and she rolled it back with her nose/mouth. Several times...just like Hella B. Made my eyes water.

Sissy, Ainsley and I went shopping today...Lil Man is sick with a cold AGAIN. He is cutting about 4 more teeth. He was in a pretty good mood but still yet a lil crancky. God love him. Anyway, got hair supplies at the outlet for cosmetologist (Sissy). Then went to Walmart and got grocerices and what not.

Fixing ranch burgers on the grill even if it is raining like Isaac. Tatos in the oven. Salad with fresh garden fixings.

A little jealous.....Chris's parents are keeping Ainsley and lil man over night tonight. First time. Not bad for 11 months and I have been the only sitter. Guess they decided I needed a break...Really??? let me decide the break!

Gotta get the dishwasher unloaded and dinner started...have a marvy evening and morning.

Love and Hugs....

HEALTHY, HAPPY, GRATEFUL, BLESSED!!

Lap RNY 2/12/07

annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote