Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2003, 08:49 AM   #1  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Default **Kid Chat Week of Sept 7th****

Good Morning All!!!!
Old 09-07-2003, 06:03 PM   #2  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

hi guys,

guess what!! we have signs of the first toofie!! about the size of pin head. I saw it today in the car. i was hoping he would hold off. the hygenist at my dentist says the longer it takes the stronger they are. oh well.

lauren: let me know about next week.

gotta go.
Old 09-07-2003, 07:53 PM   #3  

new pic:
Old 09-07-2003, 08:26 PM   #4  

Karen--TOO cute!!! Kaylee didnt get her first one until 7 months...Still with only 2!!!!
Gotta go...baby calling!!!
RR
Old 09-08-2003, 01:31 AM   #5  
Rattie Lover

AWW LOOK AT THAT FACE! Absolutely goregous! I miss having a baby around...sniffles..

Miranda started cutting teeth at 5 months. It was so cute! For the longest time she had just those 2 front ones and nothing else. We took lots of pictures to torment her when she enters teenagerhood.

We just got back from the pool. Did my laps and swam for 40 minutes. I'm tying to take her out more often and do athletic things with her. Helps me stay motivated too. Take care All!

Noodles
Old 09-08-2003, 08:52 AM   #6  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi Guys!

Karen, What a sweet pic of you two! It looks like Alex is trying to follow in Peter's footsteps with the teeth!! I think we should probably hold off, Peter's got a miserable cold now. He's got this horrible cough, the kind that just tires him out...poor little guy's been miserable, and isn't sleeping good because of it. Going to call the Dr. today and see if we can get in.

Vicki, How's Kaylee doing these days...ears ok? How are you enjoying the new mini-van?! I am still chomping at the bit for one, but probably won't get it.
Old 09-08-2003, 02:15 PM   #7  

Hi guys,

We have had a nice day today. I took him to the doctor with me this morning and he was SO good. He only cried a little before the doc came in and not at all during the dreaded exam. I now have the pill for 6 more months. I hate having to go every six months for an exam. Which is why Alex is here with us now!! (TMI warning!) I may discuss this with DH and see if we can just stick with slipcovers. I hardly have the energy for FEEP anymore. If Alex is having a hard time settling it's sometimes 12:30 before I get him down and DH is asleep anyway!!

After the doctor we stopped at a park on the way home and had a lovely walk around the lake. We sat in the shade for a little while and he watched the other kids that were there. He seemed to enjoy it. It's only about 10 mins from here. We will have to go there more often.

I got him a jumper thingee today. I can't wait to try it out. I think he will like it because he loves to stand up. I can put it in the kitchen door, the bathroom door (visions of a relaxing hot bath dance before my eyes!) and the bedroom door.

Lauren: That's fine. You guys let me know. We are here and will be as far as I know. Sure hope the little guy is feeling better soon.

OK, gotta go, little guy is calling. Sorry for the book!!
Old 09-08-2003, 09:04 PM   #8  
LBH

Slipcovers!!! OMG, that's funny Karen!!

DH & I thought about being smart and using them, but we both hate them, so we just pull and pray!! Not like there's that much action going on here anyway. A little FEEP last night for the first time in a couple months!
Old 09-08-2003, 09:31 PM   #9  

Hello all!!!
Lauren--I love the van..It is soo nice and easy!! I wouldnt change getting it at all..Cant wait to see if the Gas mileage is better than the 14 I got with the Durango!!Everyone has their own ac controls and lights and #2 cant reach Kaylee soo I am happy..Glad I got the Odyssey rather than the Grand Caravan..No difference in the Sienna soo that didnt matter either...

I bought Kaylee a new carseat while they were 15% off at "R" Us stores and she loves it cuz she can stretch out!!! I went online to the Consumer REports and it was the best (besides the $200Britax ones)..I have it Latched in and feel better...

Well..she ran the fever and drainage for 3-4 days and I didnt bring her in to the Pedi, cuz I am tired of her being on antibiotics..I gambled it and it was fine cuz she is great after the REscon GG and ear drops..We go in 2 weeks for her 9 month checkup where they will do blood work and start her on vitamins..

Gotta run...#2 has High fever and CRoup and it is my turn to get her some steam for moisture!!
Hmmmmm..I need birthcontrol why??????
RR
Old 09-11-2003, 08:00 AM   #10  
LBH

Hi guys,

Peter's still coughing quite a bit, but I got him this cough medicine the Dr. recommended called Disym...I'm spelling it wrong, but don't feel like going into the kitchen to see the correct spelling! Anyway, it's the same ingredient as Pediacare, but not decongestant and instead of 15 mg./tsp., it's 30 mg.

Argh, whiney baby...
Old 09-11-2003, 11:09 PM   #11  

Hi guys,

Just have a sec, here are some new pics:
(Gotta love that flexibility!)
Old 09-11-2003, 11:10 PM   #12  

Loves his jumpy thingee!!:
Old 09-11-2003, 11:12 PM   #13  

OK, last one, here is my sleepy boy!!:
Old 09-12-2003, 10:03 PM   #14  

Karen--TOoo cute!!!!
Thought I would send some my dad took at his house..He gave Ms Priss her own keyboard since she is soo obsessed with his!!!!!
V
Old 09-12-2003, 10:04 PM   #15  

ok another one!!!Check out them long fingers and long skinny arms!!!!

Last edited by RoadRunner; 09-12-2003 at 10:08 PM.
Closed Thread