View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 11:47 PM   #154
Chubbygirl253
Laura

Location: The beautiful Pacific Northwest! Tacoma, Washington

S/C/G: 330/268/150

Height: 5'7"

Smile

CelticHarpie- I started c25k about the same time you did! I'm still on week 2 though just because I'm taking it a bit slower than the suggested timeline. I hope you love it, so far I do! Although week 3 looks daunting. I want to do my first couch-to-5k color run in May 2013. I'm so excited!

Wolfshadow- I'm sooo jellie of your super happy scale moment! I hope to be 299 by next Sunday when I weigh in. At least that was the goal date I had set for that challenge at the beginning of August. You should look into adaptive yoga if they have it at your Y. It is my fave! It's gentle yoga adapted for all fitness levels and has modifications for issues such as your bum knee (or my lower back injury last year that I don't want to re-injure) I know what you mean about additional programs the Y offers that aren't in your budget right now, there's a class I wanna take that's 4 wks for $40 twice a week and I think I'm gonna save my pennies and treat myself to the session that begins in October. That could be my reward for meeting my sept goal.

Are any of you on myfitnesspal.com? If you are and you'd like to add me my user name is chubbygirl253 on there too. Just mention on there that you are from 3fc. That site is an amazing weightloss tool, although I come here for the advice and comraderie and support.

When I was away at my hunny's house I didn't get enough exercise but I've stayed within my calorie budget. Tomorrow I make up for it! Getting back to my routine feels good.