South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2012, 07:07 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Sunday, 8/26, Daily Beach Chat

I started a new thread for today, so as to lessen any confusion as to where to post.

I thought I'd get up extra early before the rest of the family got up so I could enjoy my coffee in the peace of quiet of the morning, but it didn't work. I can hear the patter of little feet upstairs and a door closing. Oh, well, on to a new day.

I don't have a thing planned for the day except for doing laundry, and there are enough leftovers from yesterday's BBQ so I won't have to cook today. I'm just going to have a nice, lazy, do-nothing day.
Old 08-26-2012, 07:18 AM   #2  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

good morning! cottage, your day sounds great

thanks for all the 'welcome backs' yesterday!

have to go to work soon, then try to get home in time to clean up before going to our son's girlfriend's family house; her parents are having a 'going-away' party for our younger son (22) & their daughter, who are moving to Kansas City for 10 months, while their daughter takes a course that is apparently only offered in a few select cities. We will miss him!! but are being supportive

Hope everyone has a good Sunday
Old 08-26-2012, 08:23 AM   #3  
American in UK

S/C/G: 149/145/130

Height: 5'7

Good morning (although it's afternoon here in the UK)! I've had a lazy day. I went for a run then put some laundry on and had some lunch (leftover taco bake from last night, YUM!). I'm going into London this afternoon to see a friend who's playing in a local bar. As I'm still on phase 1, though, it'll be diet coke for me!

Enjoy your Sundays!

Last edited by amberconnolly; 08-26-2012 at 08:30 AM. Reason: sign
Old 08-26-2012, 09:53 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning. It's another hot and humid day in beautiful downtown Delta! It's day three of company and things are just great! My dear son-in-law has done lots of my niggles and I am most appreciative.

Last night we had a wonderful BBQ party at my friends' place and Mary-Ellen, Dave and Matthew met most of my local pals. It was a great evening with loads of laughter and great food and seven well-behaved dogs including my two. We were home just after sunset and sat on the deck enjoying the cooler evening.

Today the "men" are driving to Kingston to see Old Fort Henry and Lake Ontario. Mary Ellen is insisting on pressure washing my deck and I'll let her go to it. My sister Joan and her DH are coming for dinner and I've got it nearly ready - chicken, corn, sliced tomatoes, potato salad and apple pie. How "country" can I get?

A different Sunday is unfolding. (I didn't even have to feel guilty about skipping Church this morning as our minister is on holidays!)

Wishing everyone a happy day - although it'll be difficult to beat mine!
Old 08-26-2012, 11:29 AM   #5  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

I missed ya'll yesterday...had to be to work at 530am and came home very tired. Today is a day off...don't know what it will bring.

Holly, it's great to hear from you! Glad your summer has been going well.

everyone else!
Old 08-26-2012, 03:32 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Greetings from Long Island today! Working overtime far from home but do not mind as it is gorgeous out today. Staying fairly OP, but at the mercy of the job for food. Extra water today and if I am not too exhausted a quick spin when I get home. Very happy with the scale today, so I have extra incentive not to eat poorly. Have a great Sunday
Old 08-26-2012, 04:32 PM   #7  

Height: 5'4"

OK - back to 177 so far. Gotta get myself in gear, and eating makes all the difference! I need to go re-read the phase 1 rules . . . it has been too long!

Be well -
Old 08-26-2012, 06:10 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Good afternoon, ladies. It's my Friday, so I'm happy!!! Still waiting to hear more on a possible job up around Boston...I hate playing the waiting game!!!

Phase I is still going well. Up 1.5 pounds today, which ticks me off b/c I actually went to bed hungry after resisting the temptation to lick the beaters when I made dirt cake for my shift. There's got to be a way to use that as a method of torture, I'm convinced!!!

Hope all is well w/ you ladies!!!
Closed Thread