Height: 5'8

NAME: ReBecca

BIRTHDAY: May 30th

MARITAL STATUS: Single

TOP WEIGHT: 260lbs

CURRENT WEIGHT: 254.5lbs

GOAL WEIGHT: 130lbs

EYE COLOR: Green

HAIR COLOR: A level 7(for all you hairdressers/ex-hairdressers) or blonde for everyone else.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Hula hoop dance, ukulele, tin whistle, writing, reading, drawing, movies, television, history, languages...lots of stuff!

PETS: I used to have cats but now I have no pets. My parents, whom I live with, own two dogs and an evil cat. Okay she's not evil but she's not nearly as lovey as my cats were. I blame my mom.

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Anchorage, Alaska

FAVORITE COLOR: I love green, purple and orange. I wear a lot of black/those colors. I also like pink on occasion. I wear blue/white around Christmas because I get in the spirit!

FAVORITE FOODS: Umm, I have a lot of favorite foods. Pizza. I friggin' love pizza. Also, strawberries. Those two things are the best. Not together, of course.

FAVORITE EXERCISE: Running, walking, biking, swimming and hula hooping!

FAVORITE BOOK(S): Requiem for a Dream, Tweak, The Child Thief, The Persian Boy, The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch, A Scanner Darkly, Neuromancer, The Legend of Drizzt Do'Urden, The Millenium Series...There's a lot more. So many.

FAVORITE MOVIE(S): Again, OH SO MANY. Alexander, Requiem for a Dream, Drive Angry, The Millenium Series(Swedish, all of them)...There's just a lot.

FAVORITE TV SHOW(S): Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Adventure Time, Futurama, Dexter, Breaking Bad, Ugly Betty, Angel...There's a few more. Some animes as well.

FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: Marilyn Manson is my favorite since childhood, but there are others. Oomph!, Wednesday 13(And all his other bands, Murderdolls, Frankenstein Drag Queens from Planet 13, Maniac Spider Trash..), Atmosphere, Amy Winehouse, Angelspit, The Anomalies, Arch Enemy, Bjork, The Bloodhound Gang, Cannibal Corpse, Celldweller, Charon, Children of Bodom, Cibo Matto, The Clancy Brothers, Deathstars, Dope Stars Inc, Dope, Flogging Molly, Hanzel Und Gretyl, Judas Priest, The Gossip, Lily Allen, Lykke Li, Meat Loaf, Misfits, No Doubt, Orgy, Rob Zombie, White Zombie, Static-X, Wintersun, Zeromancer. Whoo. There's a few more but that's about it.

PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Addictive personality. It feels good to eat a lot, so I do.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Each time I have a go I pick up better habits. I think it's just a matter of time before the weight loss sticks.

WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: Calorie counting, good food, fruits n' veggies and exercise.

RELIGION: Dunno. Not Christian though. Pretty New Agey but not pagan or Wiccan anymore. Just doin' my thing.

POLITICS: Liberal.

PIERCINGS: Tongue, lip. My ears are gaged.

TATTOOS: I have a pretty detailed medium-sized tattoo on my back, on my upper right shoulder. It's a dragon coiled around a grandfather clock.

thewalrus0 is offline   Reply With Quote