Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 08-24-2012, 10:59 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 215/195.5/140

Default Mini Goal Deadline in 3 WEIGH INS!!!

Ok so I started in May at 203.7 and I am now 179.2...

My mini goal was to be 175 by my birthday which is the 16th of September. I actually might do it!

I have never been this light in my adult life, I am so stoked and if I reach it, I am getting a gorgeous new outfit

I have set mini goals so many times in the past and I have never got to them, always falling short and I am convinced it is because I always made them too hard.

I have battled lots of demons this time round, I have accepted that I will always have to think about what I eat and I will probably struggle for life with being addicted to bad foods, but I can work them into my lifestyle as a treat on big occasions! I am finally feeling good about this.

My boyfriend has also lost 34lbs and is feeling so good about himself.

I hope this inspires others, its never too late and we all have to start somewhere.

Yippeeeeee

xxx

P.S Next mini goal will be 161lbs by xmas! Thats so doable

xxx
ChloeSJHart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:55 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 223/130/126

Height: 5ft 5

That's awesome, congratulations to you and your boyfriend

Hope you find a lovely outfit to celebrate!
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:59 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 185/185/130

Height: 5'6

You are amaaazing!!
healthandpositivity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 07:23 PM   #4  
Japanese Student

S/C/G: 230/ticker/120

Height: 5'3''

That's so cool!!! You've definitely earned it! I can't wait until I can get under 200. I think it's a major accomplishment to have dropped all that! Keep it up and you'll reach your goal in no time!!
Spiritix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 12:13 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 215/195.5/140

Well guys I did it! 3 weeks before my birthday I got to my target weight of 175lbs! Next mini goal is now well under way! Thanks for all the words of encouragement!
ChloeSJHart is offline   Reply With Quote