Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2012, 06:27 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/225/140

Height: 5'3.5"

Default IP Daily Chat Monday 06/20/2012

Welcome back to the Daily Chat thread - post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-scale victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms
OP = on program

Bookmarking:
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/

Information for newbies:
Check the sticky page for lots of good information and please read before asking what might be a frequently asked question here in the daily thread: Information on Ideal Protein phases (1-4), recipes, newbie guide, FAQ, and other important threads. IP Ultimate List Recipes, FAQ, Newbie Guide, Exercise, and other Important Threads

Tickers and Signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days AND posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum. When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread for more information and instructions.
the Ultimate One-Stop Signature and Ticker Thread - Read here if you have questions!

Quoting:
The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.
the Ultimate One-Stop Signature and Ticker Thread - Read here if you have questions!

Searching:
If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using the "double search" using Google.

1) Go to Google.com. Search 3fatchicks by using the term site:3fatchicks.com at the end of your Google search.

For example, if you want to look for "big mac in a bowl", type "big mac in a bowl site:3fatchicks.com" in Google search. No need to include the quotation marks when you type.

2) This will bring up the page that you are looking for, now hit Ctrl+F to search on that page. Type "big mac in a bowl" and all instances of that search term will be highlighted.

Progress photos:
have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/

Other helpful links related to the Ideal Protein diet:
Dr. Chanh Tran Tien's website
http://www.trantiendiet.com/site/spip.php?rubrique19

Last edited by rissimo; 08-20-2012 at 06:27 AM.
Old 08-20-2012, 06:44 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 201/???/140

Height: 5'6

Phase 1 Week 1 Day 5

Good Morning IPeeps,

Well the home scale is going down! I know, I Know wuv2bloved would say stay off the dang scale but I couldn't help myself.

Hope everyone has a great 100%OP day!

NJK
Old 08-20-2012, 07:07 AM   #3  

Just completed one full month!!!! My stats are 25lbs and 10in. So happy. I can't wait to get the next 25 off. Hope everyone had a great weekend.
-April
Old 08-20-2012, 08:23 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

Good morning everybody ! Rise and shine !

I'm so happy that the new season of "Doctor Who" has started. I don't get cable so I'm reliant on what our PBS station shows. I love the doctor...

Practiced yesterday on the songs for tomorrow night. I'm really excited about this event.

Fatigue has been really strong lately, and my fingers are number than ever... something tells me that it is all related, the gallbladder/liver/fingers/fatigue/pain... and I am going to get answers, one way or another.

Hope you all have a wonderful week and cook something you've never made before and it turns out incredible and you think, "I can't believe we get to eat this! "

Margaret
Old 08-20-2012, 08:26 AM   #5  
Restart IP 7/25/12

S/C/G: 199/142/135

Height: 5'3"

Good Monday all. Today has to be better than yesterday. My husband went to bed at 5:50 because he was so hungery and irritable and not long after that I had a horrible migraine. It all has to up hill compared to that. My husband has only a few lbs to loose and his head just is not in it. Me, on the other hand, I figure I won't reach my goal until January. 100% all the way and I am committed.
Old 08-20-2012, 08:27 AM   #6  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewmam View Post
Good morning everybody ! Rise and shine !

Practiced yesterday on the songs for tomorrow night. I'm really excited about this event.
good luck for tomorrow night!!!!! i know you'll be amazing!!!!!!!!
Old 08-20-2012, 08:30 AM   #7  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Good morning. I hope you all have a great day and great week.

Riss, my daughter is mad at you. She thought today was her birthday but I told her she had two months to wait. Seriously I thought I was necroposting.
Old 08-20-2012, 08:35 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 202/150/147

Height: 5'2"

Happy day all. Its a dreary Monday here in Northern VA. Its my birthday and my work day is stacked to the ceiling with paperwork. At least it will go by quick!
My boss brought in donuts...my weakness. sigh. I had the top half of one. I normally can resist. Well- its going to be gum chewing all day to continue to resist. I should not have given in. Sorry all.
But I will brush off and more along...and stay IP for lunch(which I brought with me) and dinner out. Chicken breast in a lettuce wrap and broccoli at Red Robin. Yum!
Old 08-20-2012, 08:46 AM   #9  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyjean View Post
Happy day all. Its a dreary Monday here in Northern VA. Its my birthday and my work day is stacked to the ceiling with paperwork. At least it will go by quick!
My boss brought in donuts...my weakness. sigh. I had the top half of one. I normally can resist. Well- its going to be gum chewing all day to continue to resist. I should not have given in. Sorry all.
But I will brush off and more along...and stay IP for lunch(which I brought with me) and dinner out. Chicken breast in a lettuce wrap and broccoli at Red Robin. Yum!
Happy Birthday!
Old 08-20-2012, 08:50 AM   #10  
~Aimee~ On IP 06/26/12

S/C/G: 276/244/176

Height: 5'6"

Happy Birthday dizzyjean! Hope you have a great day!!!

Good Morning All,

Have I ever told you guys that I really REALLY despise Mondays??? UGHHHH! It's just so hard to get out of bed. It doesnt help that I have to be at work (45 min away) for 7 every morning, which mean getting the kids up really early to get them ready for school and stuff. Needless to say I was late for work this morning. I am going to blame it on taking a 4 hour nap yesterday with all this rain we've been having and not going to bed till 11PM.

Hope everyone has a great OP day!!
Old 08-20-2012, 09:02 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 219.2/188.6/170

Height: 5'10"

I have been such a slacker lately. I think part of it is that I think, "30 pounds is awesome, I don't need to lose the next 20 so fast"..... I'm really going to try harder starting today. I've been stuck right around 190.5-191.5 for a few weeks, so my goal this week is to get in the 180's.

This is really selfish, but I'm going to say it anyway. I'm bummed that more people don't notice my weight loss. I know I shouldn't be bummed about that because at least I know!!
Old 08-20-2012, 09:21 AM   #12  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by julied31 View Post
This is really selfish, but I'm going to say it anyway. I'm bummed that more people don't notice my weight loss. I know I shouldn't be bummed about that because at least I know!!
I bet you they notice but are being too polite to say anything. I feel the same way as you, and have lost about the same amount. I am not even sure if I look that different but my clothes are fitting way more comfortably and I think in a few more pounds I will get into the next size pants so that will be a NSV for me. I had a breast reduction -- a major change-- and am surprised that people did not say too much either. What seems so obvious to ourselves is maybe not as obvious to others. My husband DID notice I had less bulges on my back (which I would never see) and while it was not the most romantic compliment (hey-- your backfat is gone!), I will take it!
Old 08-20-2012, 09:23 AM   #13  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

NSV -- was the closest to 100%OP I have been yesterday. Just needed an extra water to make up for the coffee I drank, but I put ice in my smoothies, so I am counting that too!
Here is to another OP day for me -- kudos to all you 100%ers...it is a tough go!
Old 08-20-2012, 09:31 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 260/200.6/180

Height: 5' 9"

Happy Monday Morning! Had 4 days off from work so today is going to be very busy that I put reminders on my calendar to EAT. LOL

Hope everyone has a fantastic OP day!
Old 08-20-2012, 09:33 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 202/150/147

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by julied31 View Post
I have been such a slacker lately. I think part of it is that I think, "30 pounds is awesome, I don't need to lose the next 20 so fast"..... I'm really going to try harder starting today. I've been stuck right around 190.5-191.5 for a few weeks, so my goal this week is to get in the 180's.

I know. I should not be bummed, too. I've lost 35, another 20-23 to go.
Sigh. At least my husband notices.
Closed Thread