08-13-2012, 06:02 PM
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Carolina Girl
S/C/G: 399.7/IP Start 397.2/312.0/199
Originally Posted by LizRR
Tomato Basil Soup Mix
2 Egg Whites
1 tsp EVOO
1/4 tsp Baking Powder
Roasted Red Pepper Tomato Sauce
Pizza Toppings: Italian Seasoned Ground Turkey, Fresh Basil Leaves, Tomato Slices, Bell Peppers, Mushrooms, etc.
Optional: Veggie Cheese, sparingly (talk with your coach first)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
1. Mix together Tomato Basil Soup Mix, two egg whites, 1 tsp EVO and 1/4 tsp baking powder.
2. Spray Pam and spread as thin as possible on a baking sheet
3. Bake for 10 min flip over and bake for another 5 minutes
4. Meanwhile, prepare any toppings you want: brown meat, sautee veggies, etc.
5. Remove pizza crusts, add Roasted Red Pepper Tomato Sauce, pizza toppings, and optional veggie cheese
6. Bake for another 5-10 minutes.
*Who says you can't have PIZZA!
*Any soup packet can be turned into 'flatbread', but Tomato Basil works best with 'pizza'
is this crunchy pizza??? i have a tomato basil i have no idea what to do with hahaha