Tomato Basil Soup Mix
2 Egg Whites
1 tsp EVOO
1/4 tsp Baking Powder
Roasted Red Pepper Tomato Sauce
Pizza Toppings:Fresh Basil Leaves, Tomato Slices, Bell Pepper Slices, Mushrooms, etc.
Optional: Veggie Cheese, sparingly (talk with your coach first)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
1. Mix together Tomato Basil Soup Mix, Egg Whites, 1 tsp EVOO and 1/4 tsp Baking Powder.
2. Spray Pam and spread as thin as possible on a baking sheet
3. Bake for 10 min flip over and bake for another 5 minutes until crisp.
4. Meanwhile, prepare any toppings you want: chop & sautee veggies, etc.
5. Remove pizza crust, add Roasted Red Pepper Tomato Sauce, pizza toppings, and optional veggie cheese.
6. Bake for another 5-10 minutes.
*Who says you can't have PIZZA!
*Any soup packet can be turned into 'flatbread', but Tomato Basil works best with 'pizza'
*Rainbowsmiles has a fabulous Pizza Crust option using Miracle Noodles + IP SW Cheese Curls: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/4446776-post166.html