General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2003, 10:04 AM   #1  
thin within

Question 8 Minutes In The Morning

Has anyone tried 8 Minutes In The Morning? I'm still searching for the best plan of action before starting. Is the eating part similar to the South Beach Diet? Any help would be greatly appreaciated. Thanks so much--one fullfig to another
Old 08-23-2003, 10:18 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 245/245/130

Height: 5'2"

Hi there!

I have done the 8 minutes in the morning.... he has a website

www.jorgecruise.com and then there is also a board

http://groups.msn.com/8minuteweightl...sageboard.msnw

I like the program..... I focused more on the exercises.... which although may sound easy truly does work you out..... the food is similiar to South Beach from what I can tell.... it is also very simple....

He also has another book for people that have over 30#s to lose... I have purchased this book also although I havent really looked at it yet.... read the board it may help you in your decision...

Good Luck!!!!
Old 09-03-2003, 01:09 PM   #3  

I'm thinking of starting 8 minutes in the morning. I am going to do the exercises but I'm not sure about the eating plan. I am doing a low carb/low fat plan. I find it hard to use a made up eating plan because I have a family to cook for and make a lot of casseroles, I also can't afford to buy flax oil for $20 a bottle. I try to watch my portions, drink water etc.

I would like to know more about the 8 min. plan also, do the exercieses really work???

Amy
180/167/150
Old 09-05-2003, 06:13 AM   #4  
thin within

Default thanks

i have decided to do atkins for eating and 8 minutes in the morning for exercise. i have only exercised one day though. all of our furniture and stuff has just arrived from the states. so, i've been busy going through boxes. i too am interested in hearing about successes with the exercise plan. have a great weekend.
Closed Thread