View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 10:26 PM   #3
NewMommy1980

Welcome Vicki! I can certainly relate. I just had a baby, too, and I gained a ton of weight. I'm the heaviest I've ever been and I, too, am starting all over again. I also know exactly what you mean when you say your chest is too heavy for exercise! Same here! I can't even fit into my old sports bras, so I have to wear 2 bras to get some support while I work out. I definitely think you should start exercising as soon as you can. It will help with the endorphins, give you energy and make you feel good. It's the one time I can get out of the house during the week and have my "me" time - without the baby, without the laundry and all the other stuff I have to do at home. Even if you can squeeze in just 20 minutes a day - it will make all the difference! (At least that's what a trainer at the gym told me!)

As for me and my plan, I'm doing a remote patient program with a doctor based out of Beverly Hills. He sees patients from all over the US - you can do a telephone consult by phone and he creates a unique plan for you based on your body, metabloism and what your weight loss goals are. He is very understanding, encouraging and understands all of us are different and need different things. Whether that's appetite suppressants, lipotropics injections, meal replacement programs, etc. It's pretty thorough.
NewMommy1980 is offline   Reply With Quote