Old 07-29-2012, 06:36 AM   #1  
Pending Email Confirmation

Default ex husband remarried sending me on a binge

Last edited by newjourney2012; 01-29-2013 at 12:40 PM.
newjourney2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 08:36 AM   #2  
I'm so sexy it hurts

S/C/G: (275 preggo) 245/183/<165

Height: 5'8'"

Hugs. I am in the middle of a divorce myself.

I am going to tell you what you already know.

Your worth is not tied to him. If he wants to be remarried, thats fantastic. What he does has no control over you. You cant let it. If you do hes controling you, and you are far to sexy and smart for that noise.

There is nothing exhusbands hate more then sexy exwives. Sit down with yourself, purge your house of binge foods, and grab ahold of your eating by the horns.

Its a process, and we all know a challenge. But you are worth it, and your self esteem will get a boost by flaunting your hot tush at hot boys.
Kriket84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 08:40 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

I agree with Kriket and yes I am divorced am me ex did remarry.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 09:16 AM   #4  

Height: 5'6"

I don't know your whole story and I am new here. Maybe you can turn around your thoughts. Was your ex husband a tool? I felt nothing but pity for the new wife when my ex husband remarried. If I saw her in person I would have told her how sorry I was he fooled her and to run.

Maybe if you can turn it around in your head it won't be so bad. Be glad you are rid of the jerk. Think of her dealing with the parts of him you hated. My 1st husband was an abusive controlling super jerk. I am glad to be rid of him. Maybe you can be too.

I can understand how you feel, but I hope you can turn it around and remember the parts of him that led to your divorce.

I didn't date anyone after my 1st husband. I was fed up and done with men. When I met my 2nd husband I straight up told him I was not looking for a man.

I felt sorry my first husband was tied down again immediately. He seriously got remarried right after the divorce was final and didn't even tell anyone!! It was a secret marriage. Nothing like being a secret bride. lol But I was enjoying being single with no one telling what to do. Maybe you can embrace that kind of attitude. I hope this was kind of helpful. I am sorry you are going through this.
IAmTheGlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 09:50 AM   #5  

I wish I could help more...however I'm scared my answer will come across as psycho-babble, PollyAnnish etcetera

I'd just like to say, look at the reasons you're great, make lists. It seems like the binge is something you think about a lot..think about positive things you've done, going for a walk. reading a magazine article, listening to a self help tape.

Also - and I know this is horrible - if you have to think about the new wife consider her flaws.

Sorry you're going through such ****, h x
Heleninedinburgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 09:01 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 269/184/149

Height: 5'7"

I am so sorry for your pain. Can you try an OA phone meeting? They have helped me sooo much and I do not even have to leave my house. I have 5 months now abstinent and credit it to OA, my sponsor and my Higher Power.

Blessings, Sheila
Sheila7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 12:18 PM   #7  
I'm so sexy it hurts

S/C/G: (275 preggo) 245/183/<165

Height: 5'8'"

Obv your boyfriend is hotter then your ex anywho. Dont stress it. I get it,I really do. I wanna punch a B in the face every time I see her. But I am classy, and so are you so instead, I go on a hot date with my favorite handsome friend and feel sexxxay.

I am happy your BF is awesome! I thankmy ex husband and all the dorks I dated before. I know what I have now. When you are treated with love and respect (and passion ) its all the sweeter if you have tasted disrespect and nonsence. Even though it hurts, and I regret allwing myself to be treated poorly. I have known the bad and can appreciate the good even more
Kriket84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 01:14 PM   #8  
Warrior Princess

I feel nothing but sadness for my exes new wife, he's a nightmare to live with.

Last edited by novangel; 02-02-2016 at 05:38 PM.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:54 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 195/177/150

Height: 5'3"

My ex remarried and I am in a committed relationship, the crazy thing is that both his wife and I were pregnant/had babies at the same time. Only issue is... She lost the weight and I'm still struggling. I dislike my ex and I don't need or want his attention, but I have this strange willpower to lose the weight so I'm not the "fat ex wife". I have to see the guy every other week because we have a son together, so it is a challenge to me to not allow myself to be perceived as lazy, fat, etc... I don't want to give him any more reason to be hateful towards me when we have to work together and co parent our son. He is very weightist as in sexist, but in relation to weight (although he is sexist too).
I guess my point is that if there is a way to boost that self hatred or shame and turn into a powerful tool for weightloss, focus it! Focus it in a positive way. I also find empowerment in looking sexy for myself, sexy for my partner and healthy and strong for my sons. I want to be the mom who can run with her teenagers someday and look like I never changed from when I was in high school.... I hope I can, but I'm determined I will in time!
Annafterolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:46 AM   #10  

How do you know his wife is skinny?
Crunchy Pip is offline   Reply With Quote