South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 07-26-2012, 01:29 PM   #1  

Default The South Beach Web Site... Are you a member?

I am looking into starting the South Beach diet and have signed up for a trial version membership on the south beach website. I cannot say I am getting too much from it. Is anyone a member of this site and what are your opinions of how helpful it is to follow the diet?

Thanks,
Shannon
SionnanC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 01:33 PM   #2  
Am I there yet?

S/C/G: 198/152/maintaining

Height: 5'7"

I checked out the site and decided to just do SB with the book and the additional cookbook. Don't think I've missed much of anything by not being on the site.
StephMar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 01:35 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 167/154/120

Height: 5' 1" (in the morning, LOL)

Shannon,
I was a member a long time ago. I get everything here that they offered. Support both emotional and technical. Recipes. Smiles and fun.

My suggestion, 3fc does it all especially if you read more then just South Beach.
MoonChild2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 03:17 PM   #4  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hi Shannon,

I did the free trial and didn't find anything useful that I would wish to pay for. I made the mistake of forgetting to cancel and when I tried the next day after my free trial there was no way they would offer me a refund. I won't do that again.
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 04:42 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 307/296/207

Height: 5'7

I checked it out but didn't think it could offer me more than the folks on here and the books.
TimeForMe83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 11:44 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 174/T/140

Height: 5'3"

I too signed up for the trial, didn't find anything useful and tried to cancel exactly 14 days or whatever the trial period was. Unfortunately I had signed up on the weekend and they didn't answer on the weekend and my credit card was charged. The good news is they did refund me when I explained this, so they do get kudos for that.

I do have their app on my iPad, which delivers a tip and or recipe every day and I still get the daily emails which are nice to read over occasionally. They usually have a recipe or food advice. The app apparently costs 2.99 or so, which isn't bad.
BuddysBuddy is offline   Reply With Quote