Old 07-17-2012, 05:19 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 192.5/163.4/160

Height: 5'8"

Default Where to buy Walden Farms products?

I'm wondering if that is an east coast product because I have never seen it. Where do you get it?
camaswa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 05:58 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 192.5/175/160

I am in Colorado and I have found a few of the Walden Farm products at Super Target. The salad dressing was with the rest of the dressings and I recently found the chocolate syrup with the ice cream toppings. I was actually going to look for sugar free hersheys syrup to check out the nutritional data and stumbled on the chocolate syrup. I have ordered the pancake & strawberry syrups and barbeque sauce from netrition. I HATE the salad dressings but the syrups are pretty good with my greek yogurt. BBQ sauces are not so great, but the spicy one is okay.
faerychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:44 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 261/199/160

Height: 5ft 1"

I'm in Colorado also and I find mine at Sprouts or Sunflower Market
anjy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:45 PM   #4  

I have purchased the Walden Farms dressings in the health food section of grocery stores. I just ordered some chocolate syrup, bbq sauce, and raspberry "jam" from Vitacost. They have free shipping if you order over $49 (I think that's the dollar amount.) I agree with faerychic that the dressings leave a little to be desired, but I can eat the bacon ranch and sweet onion (they're better than nothing and maybe a little better than the spray dressings) and there is a honey dijon that is tolerable on chicken.
jlpnebraska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 07:59 PM   #5  

Hmm, it is more common than I thought. And also maybe not as good! I was interested in the carmel. I will look at Target. Thanks all!
Old 07-17-2012, 10:47 PM   #6  

We can buy it at Harps in our area. Or, you can order it directly from Walden Farms. I did not like the marshmallow cream at all - nor the peanut butter. My fav salad dressing is the Rasberry Vinegrette. I have heard the syrups are all good. Some of it is with the regular foods and some in the health foods.
JodiH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 08:19 AM   #7  

Walmart has a brand called Maple Grove Farms that has several good sugar free dressings. They also have an awesome Maple Flavor sugar free waffle syrup. It is a lot cheaper than the Walden Farms.
CWOMAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 02:24 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 314/see ticker/165

Height: 5'4"

I found mine at Publix but I think that is a florida based east coast grocery store, I don't care for the ketchup, I think the bbq sauce is good but it does have a different taste than normal bbq sauce, ranch is eatable & the ginger dressing is decent also. I found them all in the health food section
aw82797 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 04:00 PM   #9  

I just received my shipment from Vitacost today and tasted everything I got. The raspberry fruit spread is not too bad and will taste pretty good on a piece of toast for a change. The bbq sauce was OK too, however it did have a bit of an aftertaste. Like too much artificial going on. The chocolate syrup had even more of an artificial taste. I'm not sure that I will like it. I've been eating the bacon ranch dressing long enough that it seems normal. Our tastes sure do change on this diet!
jlpnebraska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:04 AM   #10  

Default Walden Salad dressings

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaswa View Post
Hmm, it is more common than I thought. And also maybe not as good! I was interested in the carmel. I will look at Target. Thanks all!
I buy mine at Fred Meyer here in oregon, they also have a complete line of walden products,such as ketchup,peanut butter, and a lot more items.
birdfeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 12:36 PM   #11  

Thank you! I'm just across the river, so I have Fred Myer too. But I swear ie looked there... Is it in the health section, or where jams and jellies are?
Old 07-27-2012, 01:30 AM   #12  

I find mine at fred meyer
Old 07-27-2012, 01:33 AM   #13  

Quote:
Thank you! I'm just across the river, so I have Fred Myer too. But I swear ie looked there... Is it in the health section, or where jams and jellies are?
It is in the health food section. They have a lot of waldens and other foods made the same way. Peanut butter,ketchup,etc. I had to aask when I went in also.
Old 09-14-2012, 06:35 AM   #14  

Quote:
I'm wondering if that is an east coast product because I have never seen it. Where do you get it?
Yes true, there are many places where we can get popular Walden Farm products such as Walden Farm Pancake Syrup, Walden Farm Chocolate Dip, Walden Farm Marshmallow Dip and more but I normally buy from American Foods Online which is in UK.
richitam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 09:31 AM   #15  

I got the peanut spread and it is vile. Much better option is PB2 for 45 calories.