View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 08:00 PM   #11
mortonpixie
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

alaskanlaughter - I love that you made up the day to get your reward! That's a great reward btw - ahhh.... Wonderful line of work, childcare! That full day care for school agers during the summer is a workout in itself!! Hard to keep them all busy with activities, movies, crafts and games! When does school start up again? How old are your children?

Today: Went over to the YMCA for our usual Sunday swim. David and I drop the 3 & 5 yo's off at the child care and swim laps while the 10yo splashes around (and the 13yo stays home being "pensive) I swam for about 40 minutes and managed 1500yds with a long set of 400yds. I just started swimming a little more than a year ago, so that 400 w/out rest is a huge accomplishment for me! After our workouts, we get the kids from the child care and take them swimming.

Now, we're home and hubby is parting out a rotisserie chicken that we picked up on the way home, for a quick and healthy meal...I will have my chicken on a few corn chips with some 2% cheese, low fat sour cream, salsa and avocado. YUM!!

Please Visit My Blog

Last edited by mortonpixie : 07-22-2012 at 08:00 PM.
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote