View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 11:54 PM   #10
alaskanlaughter
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

17 miles in an hour is really good!! i bike ride sometimes and only get about 8 miles in an hour...i would love to bike more but unfortunately it rains nearly daily here on the coast of alaska...it's supposed to be nice tomorrow (as in, not raining lol) so i'd like to do another 8 mile ride tomorrow

did my usual running intervals at the gym this morning...i usually dont go on the weekend but i missed thursday due to being sick so i wanted to make it up...my reward for 5 days of exercise is a hot tub session on sundays at the gym, so i wanted to make up for missing one day LOL

forgot to mention that i also do childcare...i manage an after-school childcare program that also runs a full day program during the summer...right now i have about 60 kids a day in my program, run through the school district here...for several summers i had previously opted to stay home and do home childcare instead of work becuase i'm really only contracted for 10 months out of the year, but my kids are older this summer so i chose to continue to work through the summer