View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 01:39 PM   #9
mortonpixie
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

[u]alaskanlaughter[u] - wowee, girl! That's some great intervals on the mill! I know what you mean about the potential for back injury - I don't do anything that involves twisting (russian twists) or swinging (kettlebells). I once did some side to side moves with an exercise video and had to crawl to bed that night.

RVAscreenwriter - keep up the GREAT work! You will run another race!! I started with walk/run intervals many moons ago and the sky really IS the limit.

thistleberry - what a nice feeling to get it all done!! I will check out the New Rules for Weight Lifting - always up for a new workout.

Slept in until the kids got up at 7:20 this morning and then went for a nice bike ride. I rode over to the lake where my triathlon is next Saturday, but there was way to much pedestrian traffic to safely do any serious cycling of the course - so I made a loop and went home. Out there for about an hour - a little shy of 17 miles.

Would like to get in some arm work today - but hubby always raises an eyebrow when I do 2 workouts in one day...so... ;o)

Please Visit My Blog

Last edited by mortonpixie : 07-21-2012 at 02:04 PM.
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote