Old 07-20-2012, 07:08 AM   #1  
Viking Barbarian

S/C/G: 298/226/120

Height: 5'8"

Default Nightmare!!

So I had this awful dream last night. Well not in a truly awful sense, but scary enough! It was like a year from now, and I was at my UGW, but I was totally covered in (dream world exaggerated) loose skin everywhere!!! To the point where my boyfriend no longer thought I was attractive and left me. Understood it's just me worrying, and I have no real fear of that, but it made me wonder if it's going to be an issue.
Or you think I'm young enough that it won't be so bad? I already have to deal with terribly embarrassing stretch marks, my skin is no good anywhere already due to years of cutting when I was younger( it's been 3years since my last slip up, before that it had been 2 years, so that's not a part of my life anymore at all) but the idea of having stretch marks scars and loose skin...I'd be a total mess. I use some very good skin cream (Gene's Vitamin E Cream) which fades things considerably, but I will never have perfect skin. Which is okay I guess, it shows I've been through a lot and I'm stronger because of it, but I don't think it's going to be able to make that much of a difference.
Any ideas on if it will be a problem and what I can do to make it not quite so bad?
TheVikingNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 10:08 AM   #2  
You mad bro?

S/C/G: 228/164.6/128

Height: 5'3"

Everything should firm up after a while. You're already using good skin cream, so that is definitely a step in the right direction. I think the general consensus of what I've read has been "about a year" after you reach your goal things should look firmer and "tighter".

Also, weight training really helps
Laneyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 10:47 AM   #3  
Leveling Up

S/C/G: 200+/115/115

Height: 5'3"

I have loose skin and stretchmarks. No big deal. It's nothing to be terribly afraid of.

My fiance isn't repulsed; he actually can't keep his hands off me.
sontaikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 11:43 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 131/100/70 kg

Height: 167 cm

Being 110 lbs lighter now I will be adamant... There will be loose skin and saggy boobs but...

It seems men don't care. Especially boyfriends that are in love, and especially if you don't let the whole loose skin issue affect you to the point you become paranoid. I think men are mostly put off when we act hysterical and not letting them see our body during intimate time.

I always acted around my ex-boyfriend like I was freaking Miss Universe during intimate time. I didn't turn off the lights or did not let him touch him because I was wobbly (and I am wobblier that jelly btw ). I just enjoyed our time together. And you know what? He found it incredibly sexy and irresistible.

As for what you can do.. well exercising helps to reduce the effects of the weight-loss so do exercise and things will all go for the best.
preetyladyserenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 11:22 PM   #5  
Viking Barbarian

S/C/G: 298/226/120

Height: 5'8"

Thanks guys. He always tells me I'm sexy but I don't believe him :/
Maybe I should just try to convince myself he's right.
Hopefully I am just worrying too much.
TheVikingNinja is offline   Reply With Quote