Old 07-19-2012, 12:49 PM   #24
WingnutandMe
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe222 View Post
Great! Will be watching the board to see how it goes! I wonder if you can do the "double fried" version. They are extra crispy on the outside, sort of creamy on the inside, a tad spicy too...potato wedges often done like this.
To start out the first time, I'm going 100% by the recipe. I'll experiment later when I get the hang of things. So far I have not seen a recipe like wht you've described.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicknops View Post
With all the buzz about the actifry, I have been googling for a while. There is a website with recipes-of course, not all IP friendly, but can be modified. I had it bookmarked for ideas, and of course for time reference on how long to cook things. www.actifry.net Hope that helps
Thanks. I've been searching on the net and have compiled about 20 pages of a Word doc into what I've found. As you mentioned most are not IP-friendly, but I have a skinny husband that needs fed (or he just loses more weight, so sad). If I find something IP-friendly, I'll share.

Molly

P. S. There is an Actifry Facebook page that has some recipes and a lot of people talking about recipes and the Actifry.

Started maintenance 3/7/2013

Last edited by WingnutandMe : 07-19-2012 at 12:51 PM.
WingnutandMe is offline   Reply With Quote