View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 11:13 AM   #133
sept2012
"I AM..."

S/C/G: 295/285.7/150

Height: 5'9" - Reset 1-24-2014

You know what is a kicker for me... not nearly the straw that broke the camels back, but something that happens EVERY time I have a boyfriend? They all weigh around 220-225 and are about 6'0 to 6'2 ( i always pick the same body type) and I think to myself I wish I weighed that... hahahah who wished for 220? Me...

My very first straw was July 2011. I too had to ask for an extender for the seatbelt. I remember how humilating that was. Never in my life did I think I would become one of "those" people. But I did. I tell you what. I have never had to ask again. I fly at least once a month and a mini goal for me was to never have to ask for that damn thing again.

The straw this time was realizing I just want to be healthy. I enjoy more than anything being active. Outdoors... hiking, biking, camping, on the river. I can do these things at this weight... I just don't want to anymore. I want to be active in all of these things without wondering if I can make it up that hill or if I can walk that long. Its just time and its ridiculous that I have to spend a moment of my time in this life worrying about any of these things. Dammint... its time to xxxx or get of the pot.

Last edited by sept2012 : 07-19-2012 at 11:13 AM.
sept2012 is offline   Reply With Quote