Old 09-01-2003, 01:56 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 302/179/170

Height: 5'6"

happy birthday! you still around??
Old 09-01-2003, 02:36 PM   #3  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

Happy Birthday, hope you're having a good time!!
Old 09-01-2003, 10:59 PM   #4  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Happy Birthday!!!
Old 09-01-2003, 11:03 PM   #5  
missaprylj

Happy Birthday to you!! I hope this is the best, most productive year yet. Any special plans? -Apryl

Old 09-03-2003, 02:06 AM   #6  
beautiful

Default you guys!!!!

thank you so much! you are just too sweet! i'm still here. getting back on track. had a great last 3 days of being OP so i know this week i'll dump those 3.8 pounds i gained last week.

for my birthday we went to dinner at my dad's house. we had mushroom chicken something and i had enough points to have strawberry shortcake for dessert (the first time i've ever had it) and a long island ice tea. LOL and believe me i needed it! had one tonight too and was still within my points since i didnt get them all in today.

i had a pretty good weekend. i was supposed to go buy myself something for my birthday last night but i couldn't find anything. so i bought some underwear (and OMG they are comfortable), a notebook and 2 pens since i keep losing mine. i put the kids some winter clothes in lay away and got my mom a shirt with a pug on it since she just loves pugs. i also got bryleigh a new baby doll and dillon wanted some balloons and stickers since i told him i'd buy him something for !!! pooping on the toilet !!!! it is just so impossible for me to spend money on myself even when i'm supposed to. even though i need things i feel like i should be spending all my money on the kids. oh well, at least i know they have everything they need...... and don't need. LOL
i did a lot of thinking over the weekend and realized that i spend too much time on the computer. i actually had a blast with the kids. they didn't drive me crazy like they usually do. we had a good time.
its been raining and yicky for the last 5 days here. we are still without a dryer so i had to break down and do laundry at my dad's last night. i still have about 4 loads backed up and the towels i hung out to dry last friday are still outside, WET. i'll take them down and re wash them when it stops raining. on a good note though, our burn ban has been lifted. everything was so dry and crisp. and it was sooooo freaking HOT!!!!
yesterday our electricity went off. it really sucked. they finally got it back on after about 4 hours and when i got home last night every light in the house was on.
i'm in the process of getting my room organized again.... actually its an ongoing process but i'm turning it into a project. i have a bathroom connected to my room, well, it used to be a bathroom. we are in the middle of taking everything out so i can just use it for storage and i'm gonna work on that too. i'm making it a halloween goal too so hopefully i'll be done or close to done by then.

again. thank you all so much!
Closed Thread