UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 07-15-2012, 07:16 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/201/147

Height: 66"

Default Room for a little one?

Well not so little unfortunately!!

Hi my name is Gail and I just joined the forums last night. I begun my journey around 5 weeks ago and joined slimming world. Things have been going well but I want to make sure that I do this right this time and break my cycle of yoyo weight loss/gains.

I have also been listening to Jillian Michaels podcasts and have been learning so much. I have started using myfitnesspal again and I am tracking everything I have been eating. I am trying to do 30 day shred at least 3/4 times per week but walking over 5 miles per day. I am not the fastest walker out there but I am getting it done.

I am also looking to invest in a fitbit or something similar so anyone with any advice I would be very grateful.

I have started a blog, just as a place to put down all my witterings and there might be some stuff about my relationship difficulties which are going on at the moment.

Anyway nice to meet everyone
Gail77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 07:21 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 406/394/200

Height: 5"7

Hello!! Welcome! Sounds like a great start, support around you, even if virtual can be a great help though, so great that you came here. Some of us are on MFP too, I am (Joselo2 if anyone is interested!! ) Is your blog on MFP too? OMgosh, MarchMallow is going to love you, she is the biggest Jillian Michaels fan!

Anyways, nice to meet you, I hope you like it here
Joselito xxx
JoseLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 09:20 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 225/201/147

Height: 66"

Hi Joselito, I just set up my blog yesterday on here so haven't a clue how to link it to Mfp as yet but I am sure I will figure it out lol.

I will go and see if I can find you on Mfp xx
Gail77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:23 AM   #4  
mountain walker

S/C/G: 364/354/196

Height: 5ft7"

Who on earth is Jillian Michaels?????
Welcome gail77! THe more the merrier!
mountain walker is offline   Reply With Quote