View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 12:37 PM   #11
usmcvet
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcjnjj View Post
Ha ha! Just sitting here with the kids drinking my coffee while they watch Mickey. Not going to get his voice out of my head today.
Hope everyone has a great day!
M- I- C- K- E- Y, M- O- U- S- E!
MICKEY MOUSE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
Congrats usmcvet!

I just finished making a gigantic tossed salad with tons of veggies and got chicken ready for the grill later. We are off to a friend's place on beautiful Keuka Lake in upstate NY. Got to practice flipping my kayak and getting back in it. lol. so far, it hasn't happened. the getting back in part, I do flip it and have to swim it in. ha ha ha. Have a great day IPeeps
That is an important skill. When I was a kid we lived on a lake, I was always out on the canoe. I used to jump off, swim and climb back in. No way I'd be able to do that today! I've kayaked once, I loved it. Once I loose some more weight I'd like to buy a kayak.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2hi View Post
Good morning! Getting better at eating away from my home...went to a potluck last night, hard to avoid the yummy salads, potatoes, etc. But I ate my fresh salad and ham, drank water and felt great this AM!

Have a great OP day everyone!
Good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooselover View Post
Vet - Good job. Hope you are feeling better every day
I am thanks Skinny Girl. Your new photo is amazing. You must have so much more energy now. The RV sounds like fun, photos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
Now that made me smile!!! Also reminded me to take a bottle of water out of the fridge to take on my walk today.

Pat
Water is good. Just finished my second 40 ounce bottle.

"Feeling short term hunger pangs on a daily basis is NORMAL" -Wimpster

:dance r:

Once I hit goal "I'm Going to Disney!"