View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 12:09 PM   #128

S/C/G: 222/150/140

Height: 5' 7"

To Therainfalls: I'm so sorry that those hurtful things were said to and about you. It never ceases to amaze me how ignorant people can be. Congrats on doing it for YOURSELF!

RVAscreenwriter: You can do it!!!!!!! Congrats on your success so far

My final moment was a friday in December, the last Friday before Christmas vacation at school (I'm a school counselor) and it was dress down day. My totally stretched out size 16 jeans, that were most likely more of a 20 due to stretching, ripped when I put them on. I had nothing else I could fit into - no other jeans that I could squeeze into. I figured, ok, grab my long sweater to cover it all up and make me feel ok....couldn't find the sweater. I ran around my house screaming "where is it? I have nothing to cover this fat ***, I'm such a loser". What made matters worse was I had lunch duty that day so I also got to stand in front of 1200 kids, feeling so fat and ugly, trying to cover ripped jeans. I decided then to make a change. I NEVER want to call myself fat *** or hate the way I look again. It took about 1 more week of eating junk food daily and binging all the time and then I went full blast on Jan 2 and haven't stopped! Ladies, you have been an incredible amount of support for me. THANK YOU!

Thank you all for listening.
Recognize small accomplishments with health and fitness because when you add them together, the results are HUGE!

Last edited by TurboLaura : 07-14-2012 at 12:11 PM.
TurboLaura is offline   Reply With Quote