View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 11:43 AM   #82
Amarantha2
Empress/Queen

Wootness and huzzah to Wsw and all who may be in or around the palace!

THIS BE Day 170 o' that backward count to MY GOAL DAY YAY!

Er, yay! Been a busy work week so far (from Wednesday to Tuesday will be busy) and sometimes that causes me to overeat. Have had some success with Rule 1 about planning food for days I work meetings. Today experimenting with a possible Rule 3 having to do with a regular schedule of eating. It is not a rule yet, just a work in progress. Hope to be very productive today despite sleep problems that make me want to eat eat eat (and eat more lol). Another experimental rule is never to eat at the computer as that leads me to nibbles whilst I work.

T'is hot but the watchwords for today are BE. PRODUCTIVE. DON'T. EAT. TOO. MANY. CALORIES. IGNORE. DRAMA. AND. DO. NOT. PRACTICE. NEGATIVITY.

The streakity was thusly, done in the neighborhood:

FRIDAY: July 13, 2012, Day 292 of streakity streak of no day missed of daily exercise, 70 min walk, 5 min standing pilates, (music: Canon in D, Carmina Burana I. O Fortune, Bolero, Colors of the Wind/half of the walk, silence/rest of walk & pilates), total streakity streak minutes so far 22,030 (Previous: 288 consecutive days of exercise, 18000 exercise minutes!)

Last edited by Amarantha2 : 07-13-2012 at 11:44 AM.
Amarantha2 is offline   Reply With Quote