View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 11:13 AM   #81
Amarantha2
Empress/Queen

Huzzah, Wsw!!! Glad you had a little respite from the heat. We did, too, this morning when it actually rained (FINALLY) and got down to 88 degrees.

Congratulations on going in the right direction as well as organization is concerned and to sticking with the food and exercise. I am as well, but was a little highish in my calorie cycling yesterday. Food was all healthy, though.

My streakity is thus: Woot, did verra will with Rule #1 yesterday and worked a five hour meeting with no desire to stop for candy on the way home (well, the store was closed, but anyway). Doing a shorter one tonight, still implementing Rule #1 (explained below). Need to go back to bed for awhile.

THURSDAY: July 12, 2012, Day 291 of streakity streak of no day missed of daily exercise, 75 min walk, 5 min standing pilates, (music: Beach Workout/Pilates Music Ensemble, used as walking music and then did a short set of standing Pilates exercises), total streakity streak minutes so far 21,955 (Previous: 288 consecutive days of exercise, 18000 exercise minutes!)

Wsw, and royals mentioned or un- .... have a super Thursday. I know I will. Gotta go back to bed, though, as have another meeting tonight. Food planned (RULE 1: PLAN DIET FOOD FOR MEETING DAYS!)

Last edited by Amarantha2 : 07-12-2012 at 11:14 AM.
Amarantha2 is offline   Reply With Quote