Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-04-2012, 10:30 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 254/ticker/130 mini goal 228

Height: 5'6"

Default I'm so tired of...

I'm so tired of being fat and feeling unattractive. I'm so tired of missing out on things because I am not physically able to do things I would like to do. I'm so tired of all the looks of disgust. I'm so tired of sitting in my easy chair and having the kids do little things for me because I'm too lazy to get up and do it myself. I'm so tired of sitting here day in and day out feeling sorry for myself and wishing I could lose weight instead of actually doing something about it. Im so tired of crash diets only to fail after a while and gain back all the weight I lost plus some. I'm so tired of living the sedentary life. I'm so tired of being unhealthy and so easily out of breath. I'm so tired of letting food control me. All of these things plus more I am so tired of. So, right here, right now I'm saying enough is ENOUGH! I'm ready to get my life back starting now!

Please feel free to join in and add your own "I'm tired of" list. :-)
MyLilSweetPeas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 11:03 PM   #2  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

Good for you! I could have written that almost exactly a few months back! And I'm SOOOOO glad I got tired of it! I feel like a different person already. I'm nowhere near my goal, but my life has improved so drastically that I'm not waiting to feel better anymore, I just feel better NOW!

Virtual High Five!
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 11:08 PM   #3  
Embracing the suck

S/C/G: 300/234/abs

Height: 6'9"

I'm tired of posting about the difference between weight loss and fat loss.
JohnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 01:06 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 331/164/164

Height: 5'8"

I'm tired of having so little confidence in myself because of my weight.

I'm tired of having my weight be the first thing I think about in the morning. Every morning. For as long as I can remember.

I'm tired of all of the negative thoughts that plague me regarding my appearance. I need to give myself a break. I'm no beauty but I'm not a hideous troll either...if only my mind would let me accept that fact.
KittyKatFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 01:20 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5'8

I'm tired of feeling like I'm worth less than the skinny girls I know.
I'm tired of being afraid of my mom seeing me because she'll criticize how I look.
I'm tired of looking at clothes that I couldn't make look good in my current body.
I'm tired of being distracted in love making by my flab and it sometimes stopping me from reaching the big O.
I'm tired of doing math in my head over and over again to figure out how much I still need to lose.
Katbot24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 05:39 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 260/ticker/160

Height: 5'6 1/2"

I'm not tired any more! You are starting out with pretty close to the same stats I did so I feel like it is safe to say I know how you feel. I use to be tired all the time now I have energy to spare. You can do this! You can lose weight and it will make you feel better.
toobig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 06:46 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 307/284/235

Height: 6'2"

No more tired. Everyone needs to get started. The I'm so tired list should motivate all of us to get a jump start on things. I find that getting up early and doing some light exercise before coffee even, just gets me going and feeling better all day. At the beginning you feel lazy and unmotivated but after a few days you actually look forward to it.
So, no more tired, let's get up, get active, eat right and take control of our health and happiness.
Jerseyjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:18 PM   #8  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnP View Post
LOLOLOLOL

I'm tired of the last 5-10 pounds but I could settle here and be OK with it. I am finally living the dream - pretty much eating whatever I want while maintaining a healthy and (mostly, depends on the camera angle) somewhat slim weight/figure.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:21 PM   #9  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnP View Post
GlamourGirl827 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:56 PM   #10  
Here to Learn

S/C/G: 225/140/135

Height: 5'5"

I'm tired of people looking "through" me instead of at me.

I'm tired of being self-conscious at the grocery store, wondering if people are judging my groceries because of my size.

I'm tired of how it's easy to gain 5 lbs in a week but nearly impossible to lose the same amount of weight in a month.
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote