Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2012, 06:26 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/225/140

Height: 5'3.5"

Default IP Daily Chat Thursday 07/05/12

Welcome back to the Daily Chat thread - post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-scale victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms
OP = on program

Bookmarking:
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page

Information for newbies:
Check the sticky page for lots of good information and please read before asking what might be a frequently asked question here in the daily thread: Information on Ideal Protein phases (1-4), recipes, newbie guide, FAQ, and other important threads.

Tickers and Signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days AND posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum. When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread for more information and instructions.

Quoting:
The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Searching:
If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using the "double search" using Google.

1) Go to google.com. Search 3fatchicks by using the term site:3fatchicks.com at the end of your google search.

For example, if you want to look for "big mac in a bowl", type "big mac in a bowl site:3fatchicks.com" in google search. No need to inlucde the quotation marks when you type.

2) This will bring up the page that you are looking for, now hit Ctrl+F to search on that page. Type "big mac in a bowl" and all instances of that search term will be highlighted.

Progress photos:
have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.

Other helpful links related to the Ideal Protein diet:
Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's website

Last edited by rissimo; 07-05-2012 at 06:26 AM.
Old 07-05-2012, 06:53 AM   #2  
Adult Member

S/C/G: 196/184/160

Height: 5'3

up early with the dogs ... started a private blog to help "visualize" what I am doing. Started am OP ... omelet and water ... goal today is to stay OP :O)
WI is Monday, but today I'm at 176.6 on home digital scale; hope sharing will help me stay on task ... reading other success stories is definitely motivation!
Old 07-05-2012, 06:56 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 276/212.4/160

Height: 5'7

Good morning all....had my WI #10 on Tuesday and was down -4...yay for a total to date of 38lbs!!!!! Hubby and i have changed to EAS drinks to try and ease the overall costs but will be watching for any slow downs. I also bought some Quest bars to try but again we will need to watch that they do not slow our losses down. Hope everyone had a great OP day!!!! Thanks for being here

Last edited by wendywendy; 07-05-2012 at 06:58 AM.
Old 07-05-2012, 07:19 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

Height: 5'5"

Good morning all!
Hope all my American IPeeps had a safe and happy 4th of July!

The heat wave continues across the US, so please keep drinking your water and watch those around you - heat stroke catches you quickly.

To the newbie who started her own blog to track and visualize her progress - what a great idea!! I didn't do a blog, but am glad that in my IP signature I show my weekly weight change - its handy and helpful to keep seeing it.

Have a great day!
Old 07-05-2012, 07:26 AM   #5  
Adult Member

S/C/G: 196/184/160

Height: 5'3

Once I am here long enough to use the signature, I too will track the weekly progress ... and I LOVE the "Will Power Dust" ... so many cute signature ideas ... only 19 more days to go :O)
Old 07-05-2012, 07:33 AM   #6  
Round 2 started 6/21/13

S/C/G: 269/ticker/165

Height: 5'7"

Today is my first clinic appointment after my unauthorized break from IP... Actually looking forward to it bc I've been doing alternatives for the past week and really miss my IP foods. I'm at the same weight as bf the break, so my coach should be relatively forgiving. I hope.

Good luck with those WIs today!
Old 07-05-2012, 07:40 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 240/200/170

Height: 5'7"

Default going down

Ok I finished my move and a crazy month of life...I am going to be so good this week it will make my head spin...I feel like my system was poisioned with bad things...so I am excited about cleaning it with good healthy choices...
IP lets do it.....
Plus I moved back to where they have the most amazing walking trail and track...I'm excited about that for sure...

Old 07-05-2012, 08:23 AM   #8  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

Good morning all, how was your 4th? Safe I'm hoping, mine was fine. Have a great Thursday.

Smooches
Old 07-05-2012, 08:38 AM   #9  

Height: 5'9"

Morning folks.

I feel fantastic!!! Did the BCA at my last WI and I've reached the "fitness" category.

I only have two shirts and one pair of pants left that fit........Going to have to budget for some new duds very soon.

Hope you're all staying OP and having a great week!

Josh
Old 07-05-2012, 08:39 AM   #10  

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shathom View Post
Good morning all, how was your 4th? Safe I'm hoping, mine was fine. Have a great Thursday.

Smooches
Between taking care of 2 kids and 34 dogs I was exhausted. I was asleep before the fireworks began
Old 07-05-2012, 08:40 AM   #11  
~Aimee~ On IP 06/26/12

S/C/G: 276/244/176

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning Everyone!!

How was everyones day yesterday? Did everyone stay OP?
I did. Went to my dads for a BBQ and there were plates of cookies and brownies and you know what? I wasnt even tempted. It's so weird how this diet changes all of that, in a good way of course.

It sure feels like a Monday but I am pretty sure tomorrow will feel like Friday

Have a good and OP day today!!!
Old 07-05-2012, 08:47 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 178/148/133

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie Mommy View Post
Today is my first clinic appointment after my unauthorized break from IP... Actually looking forward to it bc I've been doing alternatives for the past week and really miss my IP foods. I'm at the same weight as bf the break, so my coach should be relatively forgiving. I hope.

Good luck with those WIs today!
good luck at your appointment! My coach was mad at me last week. 2 weeks and only 1 pound lost. I told her i knew I messed up - it was 2 weeks of a few mistakes. I was kinda glad it was still a pound lost and no gain. Sheesh! I'm back on track this week though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorfinn View Post
Morning folks.

I feel fantastic!!! Did the BCA at my last WI and I've reached the "fitness" category.

I only have two shirts and one pair of pants left that fit........Going to have to budget for some new duds very soon.

Hope you're all staying OP and having a great week!

Josh
you have a great one as well! Your post made me smile. I'm feeling pretty good too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimeed3 View Post
Good Morning Everyone!!

How was everyones day yesterday? Did everyone stay OP?
I did. Went to my dads for a BBQ and there were plates of cookies and brownies and you know what? I wasnt even tempted. It's so weird how this diet changes all of that, in a good way of course.

It sure feels like a Monday but I am pretty sure tomorrow will feel like Friday

Have a good and OP day today!!!
Best part of a Wednesday off - you think its Monday and then realize tomorrow is Friday! I was very good yesterday - 100%OP!
Old 07-05-2012, 08:51 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 178/148/133

Good morning peeps.
Hope everyone had a safe, healthy 4th. I stayed 100% even though the oreo jar was staring at me as well. I just stared it down!

I spent a good 2 hours in my closet; pulling out all the old sizes. I have a massive pile to donate. I also found old size 10's that now fit It makes me smile everytime I open the closet door now.

Have a great day.

Renee
Old 07-05-2012, 08:55 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 188/175/145

Question..I am on week 2 of Phase 1 and I have been stedialy losing 1/2 to 1lb a day...I am down a total of 10lbs. This morning I woke up and I gained almost a half a pound. I have been MORE then perfect...what is going on?????? PLEASE HELP!!!
Old 07-05-2012, 08:56 AM   #15  

S/C/G: SW 210/ CW 190/GW 140

Default Just saying hello

Good Morning Everyone

Hope you all had a good 4th of July and that everyone has a good OP weekend.

I think I will try the spinach shake for dinner tonight

Sharon G.
Closed Thread