South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 06-29-2012, 09:20 AM   #1  
south beach dieter

S/C/G: 302/ticker/153

Height: 5'67"

Talking going to the beach

i need your help chicks.tomorrow i go to the beach and spend the night in tent. so i need ideas on what to prepare for luch dinner cause i have no idea what to prepare
tyin advance

Last edited by irinaelenav; 06-29-2012 at 10:04 AM.
irinaelenav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:09 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 173/157.8/133

Height: 5'4"

I'm an avid camper, so I'll be happy to give you suggestions. I just need a little more info: Group camping? Are you guys cooking over a fire or a grill, or do you need to prep everything in advance? Will you be car camping or hiking in?
CatMat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:26 PM   #3  
south beach dieter

group camping and as far as i know we prepare home everything (maybe they will do some fire cooking but i wanna make me sbd friendly food that doesnt necessarely need heating) lol first time camping dont laugh
Old 07-02-2012, 08:33 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 173/157.8/133

Height: 5'4"

I'm sorry - I was out of town all weekend and didn't see your response until this morning! Hopefully you did okay! I'm not laughing at the first time camping thing - If you didn't grow up in a family that camped, then it usually takes an invitation from someone who did!
Anyway, for the future, I would recommend salads made with cabbage - they don't wilt, or basically just get better as they do. Do you have Coleslaw in italy? I do variations on that with vinaigrette dressing rather than creamy style dressing. It holds up under any circumstances! You can use either canned/jarred Tuna as a protein, or some cured sausages and hard cheeses. Anything that will hold up to less than wonderful refrigeration is great! How did it go?
CatMat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:11 AM   #5  
south beach dieter

lol i didnt do "good" i finished up eating pizza wahahahaha

i was ok i guess the night was terrible due to some teens making to much noise and in the morning we woke up( not that i closed my eyes more than 15 minutes that night) with a cloudy sky that made us leaveafter lunch.
ohh well it could be worse

Last edited by irinaelenav; 07-02-2012 at 11:13 AM.