View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 09:39 AM   #66
Amarantha2
Empress/Queen

Smile

Good morrow palace dwellers or passersby. This be for me, Day 182 in the journey to reach 125 by December 30. This has been declared a holiday in my safe little world called Goal Day. It is also the first Sunday following the Winter Solstice, shall spare ye all the details of the symbolism o' this particular year's winter solstice. But we here in my safe little world have been thinking on time a great deal.

TIME, dear royals, is a river, in our opinion, symbolically speaking lol. All rivers, it was once told to us, flow eventually into the sea. Probably that is not scientifically accurate, but t'is a nice thought. Time is a river that flows in a circle and always brings us home.

Home in our case is weighing 125 pounds and being who we really are. Those are the goals for Goal Day.

It. Is. Manifest.

In the meantime, the streakity for today is thusly:

SUNDAY, July 1, 2012, Day 280 of streakity streak of no day missed of daily exercise, 75 min walk, 5 min abs, total streakity streak minutes so far 21,110 (Previous: 288 consecutive days of exercise, 18000 exercise minutes!)

Will update weight loss (or gain or maintain) before brunch as always.

Last edited by Amarantha2 : 07-02-2012 at 11:24 PM.
Amarantha2 is offline   Reply With Quote