View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 12:00 PM   #62
Amarantha2
Empress/Queen

Wootness, kind royals! So happy today, which, as is a favorite saying of mine from the Anne of Green Gables books, is a brand new day with no mistakes in it--yet!

My streakity is thusly: THURSDAY, June 28, 2012, Day 277 of streakity streak of no day missed of daily exercise, 45 min walk, 20 min run, 10 min abs, total streakity streak minutes so far 20,805 (Previous: 288 consecutive days of exercise, 18000 exercise minutes!)

Got up early to do this as working from home office today on a work project that will clear up some work items hanging over head so can have a nice free weekend to get in the mood to start the real estate classes on Monday. As these need to be done onsite, t'will entail a WHOLE lotta switching schedules and need to be in a positive frame of mind, eliminating all negative thoughts, people, places, things, habits, und so weiter lol. Hocus pocus focusing on positivity and passing an exam WHILST at the SAME time eating in my calorie level and exercising daily as exams come and exams go and pretty much everything and everyone comes and goes in life, actually, but for me, achieving and maintaining a happy weight that serves me and the best fitness level I can achieve is near or at the top of my priority list and always will be.

Thankful for the friends, family and and acquaintances online and off who have accompanied me on the journey for a time, although some have had to opt out due to miscommunication on all sides and their own problems and I understand and honor that and feel the same way. Friends, acquaintances and family, as well as strangers, bosses, clients, employees, und so weiter, walk a two-way and recursive street. All disagreements, misunderstandings and negative interactions must be taken in context of the whole and no one person is ever to blame.

Lol, heavy philosophy this morning. Really focused, lol, have three minutes before starting work.

Wootness!

Last edited by Amarantha2 : 06-28-2012 at 09:13 PM.
Amarantha2 is offline   Reply With Quote