South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2012, 04:32 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 189/173/147

Default SBD Daily Chat Wed june 27th

good morning
flying visit this morning will I have my tea. mammogram went well yesterday will get the results in about 3 weeks. Busy day today off in a minute to buy train tickets then to GP to pick up DH' s prescriptions. and then off to the opticians. I then have to get back and pack a bag. I am off to somerset tomorrow to do some work in my garden pray the weather stays fine for me.
Old 06-27-2012, 05:38 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning, Eileen. I'm glad the mammo went well and thanks for the reminder to check when my next one is due. Safe trip to your garden today. I would love to garden in Somerset!

Today I'll be gardening in Leeds County and enjoying a lovely day with moderate temperatures. It's 56ºF/13ºC so the gym will be cool for my workout. I do have the usual list of stuff to get done plus pet therapy at one but most of the day is mine! I don't even have to cook since I did a pork tenderloin for supper last night and have leftovers.

Right now there are two dogs that want cuddling so that, plus another coffee, is my priority.

Happy Hump Day!
Old 06-27-2012, 06:29 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Morning chicks!

Eileen - thanks for starting us off, sounds like a busy day.

Ruth - Mmmm....pork tenderloin. Enjoy!

Regular shorter day for me. The dentist called and asked if I'd like an appt today, so threw that into the schedule. If I'm lucky, I'll get a run or bike ride, but I'm not counting on it!

The DH made the coffee nice and strong today .
Old 06-27-2012, 06:34 AM   #4  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning Off to the morning bus run in a few, then errands and cleaning/decluttering again. I actually got a lot done yesterday. I've been selling some stuff on the online FB garage sales. They are pretty easy to use and I've had good luck with them. I'll put a few more things up today.

Time to refill my coffee mug. Happy Hump Day Chicks!
Old 06-27-2012, 06:37 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Your day sounds pretty full, Eileen, and I hope the weather cooperates!

Ruth, we're too much alike! I also cooked a port tenderloin last night for Jake's supper tonight! I'm not sure yet what I'm having, but at least his dinner is taken care of. Enjoy your lazy day, but did you get that cake baked yet?

It's delightfully cool here right now but we're talking close to 100* for the weekend. Blech. I really must get to my chard after work today, the leaves are getting ginormous! Maybe that's what I'll have for supper along with some garlicky cannellini beans. It's time to get out the dehydrator, too, and get a load of string beans drying.

Have a happy Hump Day!
Old 06-27-2012, 07:56 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 173/157.8/133

Height: 5'4"

OOOh - wish I'd gotten around to getting a veg garden put in! That sounds so good! Sounds like everyone is off an running today! I have to head out to a customer, so looks like I'm in the same boat.

Poor DD - she had a rough night. Why is being 20 so emotionally painful sometimes? I wish I could stay home and baby her today....

I need to start planning better for play practice nights for dinners. Last nights was some microwaved frozen vegetables at 10 PM. THAT's not gonna cut it! I'll be planning while I'm driving. Have a great day all!
Old 06-27-2012, 08:25 AM   #7  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

I'll have to catch up later. I've been choring this morning and now all I have time for is a smoothie and then it's heading off to work. I've had the news on this morning listening to all the fire information here. The entire state is pretty out of control right now with all this incredibly hot and dry weather.

Take care all! BBL
Old 06-27-2012, 08:36 AM   #8  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

No gym this morning. Jazz found another escape route and just came back a minute or so ago. He came to the side door and Disney barked to let me know he was there.

The cake is baked and frozen, Cottage. I'm trying to figure out how to pack it in my checked luggage. In 48 hours I'll be at the Ottawa airport and on my way.
Old 06-27-2012, 09:40 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 189/173/147

it must be a day for pork, Ruth we were of the same mind , i cooked pork tenderloin for dinner last night and had the leftovers for lunch today too
Old 06-27-2012, 09:51 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning I just keep sleeping later on my days off, probably because I did not get home until 1 am! Ruth have a safe trip and fun with Cottage and her family.

Yesterday after a brief argument with my friend we had a really nice ride. He has been under a lot of stress latelybnd I seem to be his sounding board. Something silly turned into an argument, but it was short lived. We very rarely have them, but we seem to talk things out very well. He was o engrossed with the deer on our ride at one point he almost took me out! Scared both of us, but made for a good laugh. I tried to go easy on him. I would wait for him at the top of the hills and I didn't go too fast on the flat roads. We rode 13 miles before it got too dark and it was very scenic. Dinner was grilled chicken breast and salad. Next thing I knew it was 11:30 and it is an hour and a half ride for me. Slept like a teenager (babies wake up too much at night) lol

Going to linger until 11 then off for a ride. Home, shower, laundry, grocery shopping then cooking for my work days. I took OT on Sunday so it's two long work weeks back to back. Oh well I am off the first two weeks in August.

Enjoy this beautiful day before the heat is back!
Old 06-27-2012, 07:45 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 209/ticker/170

Height: 5'8"

Howdy folks. Looks like today I'm working a surprise night shift instead of a swing shift tomorrow... oh boy! Lol. Gonna get my exercise working the hospital floor tonight!

Dinner before I dash off is grilled salmon with garlic scape and basil, quinoa cooked with onions, herbs and chicken broth, and sauteed spinach with sesame seeds and rice wine vinegar. Woot! "Work lunch" will be leftover tomato soup and veggies with ranch that I didn't finish eating yesterday there at work.

RAIN, glorious rain... the fires sure need it. And it feels so nice that it's cooled off! Hope everyone's evening goes well!
Closed Thread