View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 09:16 PM   #4
criss

S/C/G: 197/ticker/130

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domlacha View Post
Great for you! I am also glad to read that you figured out the difference between being healthy and being skinny. Many women mistakenly seek being skinny in the guise of being healthy. Your story is wonderful.
Yes! I completely and wholeheartedly agree. It becomes a numbers game for many of us, and even if we don't start out that way, it's hard to not get caught up in it when everyone's making such a big fuss over it. "How much weight did you lose?" "What size pants are you now?"

It took me getting down to 124 and realizing that my warped my wasn't happy because my mind was, well, warped. So I had to change the way I saw myself instead of my body. I've gained peace since then.

Quote:
Oh my god you look AMAZING!!!!! I am trying to look like that in a bikini. I am happy to hear that you have found a way to love yourself and be healthy at the same time. You are workin' the curves, girl! Keep up the good work!
Eee! You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear you say I am rocking the curves. One of the reasons I even entered the contest I linked is because I had so many friends, co-workers, and family members telling me how "rail thin" I was, or how I was losing my curves. It was deeply upsetting.

Last edited by criss; 06-25-2012 at 09:19 PM.
criss is offline   Reply With Quote