Old 06-23-2012, 06:38 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 211/ticker/150

Height: 5'3

Default extremes in body temp. and other symptoms

Hi All,
I have a question, some strange side affects going on. Has anyone experienced moments when they are really hot or cold, goosebumps, headache, stomach issues and just not feeling normal? This has been coming on more frequent lately. I have taken an extra potassium when it happened and layed on the floor with feet elevated. It passes after a while. I am up 4am this morning with extreme feeling of warmth ( DH asked me why it's so cold in the room, ). The changes in my body are happening quick and I wounder if it's just trying to regulate things. Blood pressure and pulse seem to be running on the low side also and i do take a hit off the salt in an effort to correct that. Maybe hot flashes are from the estrogen release from the weight loss? One last comment... I went to the dentist for teeth cleaning and had build up on my teeth. Anyone know if the shakes contribute to that?
Thanks for your input!
enr20707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 11:02 AM   #2  
small goals

S/C/G: 241/171/150

Height: 5'6"

Hormones and toxins are stored in our fat cells, also some viruses etc, so when we start to catabolize our body fat it can release these into our system.
Funny story an instructor told last semester. He got a call from someone years back asking about things stored in our fat cells. This caller got around to asking if "someone" had smoked pot at some point in the past, but not in a long while, then started losing weight, could they in fact test positive for marijuana? My instructor answered "most definitely", then the caller asked if he would explain this to the callers prospective employer since he had refused to hire him based on the positive results of the drug test. (Answer was "no" of course.)
gonnadoitthistime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 11:39 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 211/ticker/150

Height: 5'3

wow viruses too, I feel like I have a sinus infection also. This stuff is amazing, never noticed all of these symptoms in past weight loss... guess because it was such a slow process. Thanks for the feedback
enr20707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 02:17 PM   #4  
Re-registered

Last week I broke out with red bumps up and down my left arm,from a few inches above the elbow to a few inches below. Itched a little, kinda looked like bug bites, at first I wondered if I had come in contact w/poison ivy.

2 days later, same thing on my right arm, same general area. Nothing unbearable, and I didn't put anything on them because I wasn't sure what it was, but had no other symptoms. After research here and other sites on the internet, I surmised it must be my body's way of eliminating the toxins. After a less than a week, the bumps were gone and left no marks.

I did have a couple of weeks where I was cold most of the time, but that passed, too. So I guess it is our bodies adjusting to the changes and eliminating toxins that we have been carrying around in our bodies.
mompalm is offline   Reply With Quote