Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2003, 09:31 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Wednesday, August 27

Good Morning Chickadees!

gonna grab my coffee!

Cathy
Old 08-27-2003, 10:11 AM   #2  
Kathy

Good Morning Cathyxxx,

I just grabbed my English Breakfast tea w/little Equal for flavor.

I am rev'd up and ready to get this morning going.

I am need of a 60 lb. weight loss and decided this morning that I am not going to be hard on me anymore.

How is everybody today?
Old 08-27-2003, 10:15 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi 7077, nice to see you too !! I'm on atkins too, and so far so good, loving it !!! finding new ways to cook and eat.

Cathy, thats where I'm going, another cup of lucious coffee mmm.

Nothing else is new, got alot of work to do b/4 the week is up (next weeks' vacation yahoooo).

TTYL, Love Me !!
Old 08-27-2003, 11:58 AM   #4  

Hey guys!

Nothing new to report. Still sitting behind the same ole' desk. Looking forward to the long weekend!
Old 08-27-2003, 12:10 PM   #5  
Divine Gal

hello gang.Nothing new to say but I dropped in to say;

Have a great day and smile.

*hugs*
Lynnie
Old 08-27-2003, 03:50 PM   #6  

Hi everyone

Welcome 7077.

Not much new here....went for coffee this morning with friends. The last few days....have been not good food wise....but I feel good....except when I eat something I shouldn't. Starting over again today...so far doing good.

DH is going on a fishing trip on Labor Day for 5 days with his friends....he used to work with them....they all took early retirement. So I will be without a car for 5 days....I don't like that!!!

Well I should go & have some lunch.

April
Old 08-27-2003, 11:30 PM   #7  
Average White Girl

Today was a pretty good day, and I have to give myself a pat on the back. I was at work, feeling a bit depressed and "that time of the month", yet I resisted the chocolate! I thought about it, even had a bite, but did not fall totally off the wagon. I decided I can't always start tomorrow. If you mess up a bit it's not like you're a horrible person. I have also been keeping a journal again to put my emotions in print rather than food. I'm happy that I'm getting my will power back. This site has a lot to do with it. It keeps in me in line. I don't have many close friends that I can talk weight loss with. My fiance is great, but he's not going through it. It's wonderful to know you're not alone
Old 08-28-2003, 08:29 AM   #8  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Alteaon, I'm glad you didn't go nuts with the chocolate, Aunt Flo visited me yesterday too and I was soooooooo craving chocolate, like I'm sure you understand. And NO we aren't bad people because we fall into temptation and we enjoy food.

Hope today is better than yesterday. I agree nobody can understand how you feel unless they've been there themselves.

Hugs...... Leenie
Closed Thread