View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 08:43 AM   #53
Amarantha2
Empress/Queen

Thumbs up Woot!

Wsw: Ye have always been one who inspires ME as I have noted how ye keep working at the journey and life in general and you do to me sound like a really positive person! Huzzah, congrats on having lost weight consecutively for the past five months, that is an awesome accomplishment. Keep on keepin' on! Woot!

As for Moi (Just Me), Wootness, this be Day 191 o' that intrepid march to MY GOAL DAY, which is actually December 23, the Sunday following the Winter Solstice, which is significant, of course, as I have stated to all persons I meet 'cause I talk and type a lot lol, because of the ancient Mayan calendar that some say predicts the world or time or a cycle of time, depending on how you look at it, could end. While this may be thought of as a gloomy prophecy (if, indeed, the ancient Mayans thought that, which I doubt), many people, including me are having a fun time with it and planning parties others believe it might refer to the end of a cycle of time and the beginning of a new one. SO PLEASE NO NEGATIVITY ABOUT MY HAVING FUN WITH THE SYMBOLISM OF THIS, WHICH MOTIVATES AND ENERGIZES MOI LOL. So my cycle of not being able to get this extra weight off is going to come to an end on OR BEFORE (way before, I hope) December 23!

In the meantime, I have classes starting in two weeks and I have to change my work schedule for the one contract job I have left in life so DO have to work today (following a trip to Wally for food, NO DONUTS)!

Wootness and salutations! Here is the rest of the streakity from yesterday:

THURSDAY, June 21, 2012, Day 270 of streakity streak of no day missed of daily exercise, 2nd session, 30 min walk, 30 min strength, total streakity streak minutes so far 20,385 (Previous: 288 consecutive days of exercise, 18000 exercise minutes!)

It. Is. Manifest.

Last edited by Amarantha2 : 06-22-2012 at 11:05 AM.
Amarantha2 is offline   Reply With Quote