Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2003, 08:20 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Tuesday, August 26th

Good Morning Everyone !

Hope all is well today. Lynnie, I'm glad your feeling better

Its gonna be a long day, I can feel it. Boss isn't in a great mood...OY!

TTYL, Hugs, Leenie
Old 08-26-2003, 09:34 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Chickadees!

Ooooooooooooh Leenie - sure hope the boss gets to feeling better - if not - I hope you can stay clear of those swinging moods! :wink: Your recipe from yesterday sounds great. I'm gonna have to grab some maple extract. Wonder if it would be as good cooked in the oven???

April - 7 lbs lost in 3 weeks is awesome! You go girl!

Cin - can you tell us a little about the new Flexpoint thing at WW or is it kind of lengthy?

I am so busy at work these days that I just haven't got time to get in here like I want to. Hopefully it will slow down. ha

I'm having to get up at 5:00 these days to get my youngest son to band practice at 6:15. Gotta figure out a new plan with my exercising. When fall hits I will get back to walking at the mall during my lunchhour but right now it is just too dang hot!

Hey! Leenie and I are spilling our guts over the on the weekly food journal thread and would love for yall to join us. It really seems to help me "be good" knowing that I have to post what I put in my mouth, maybe it would be of some help to yall too if you have the time to post. I would love to see what everybody is eating - it gives me new ideas.

Hope everybody is doing well!

hugs,
Cathy
Old 08-26-2003, 09:49 AM   #3  

Hi guys! I've been lurking every day and sometimes post in the SBD forums. Yesterday I told a mouse story that took care of everyone's appetite for the day.

Now this is just between us girls...there is "someone" over there that makes me want to hurl...Ruth knows who...so sometimes I keep my fingers from typing. And, you who know me well, know just how difficult that it for me!

I have two tiny kittens that are being raised by the side of my porch by their mama. Just darling little things too. It's fun watching them progress and I hope they survive. So far, there are 8 new kittens here and a few duplicates.

Well, am off to make some eggs and turkey sausages to eat while having a V8.
Old 08-26-2003, 10:27 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Hey Tippy - sooooooooo good to see ya! I think you need to post everyday with us - I know we don't make you want to "hurl"

I think I will head over there and read your mouse story - I need an appetite suppressent anyway! LOL

Are you posting your daily food journal over there? I will have to check it out when I get a minute and see

hugs,
Cathy
Old 08-26-2003, 01:37 PM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Tippy....difficult for YOU ? haaaaaaaaa !!

Cathy, I don't know how it will be in the oven, the grill just gives it that flavor yah know ? Hey all you can do is try one piece instead of the entire batch to see how it turns out. Experiment woman experiment.

I'm so tired today, alergies and like some one pointed out to me that TOM is coming ICK...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !

3 more hours to go.......oh hurry lol
Old 08-26-2003, 03:40 PM   #6  

Hey Tip!

Cathy I don't post what I eat b/c it is so mush I would spend all day on the thread.

Leen I am with you on the count down. The boss is getting a massage so I am having to work through my normal workout time. I told him that I am going to get off at 4 though. I am not going to mess up my workout so that he can have a massage. Who does he think he is?
Old 08-26-2003, 07:48 PM   #7  
Divine Gal

Thanks Leenie

BTW hello all. I am staying busy as not to get so down in the dumps...
Closed Thread