View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 10:42 AM   #63
TurboMammoth
I'm a princess.True story

S/C/G: 184.6/132.8/140

Height: 5'8''

Dorian : Hey, do not laugh about pooping, it is a really important matter! I'M so used to talk about pooping before weigh in all the time now with the boyfriend that when I'm not with him, I don't realize it and start talking about that with other people that is ''...why...you telling me.. THAT''. Congrats on the 128.4! No more 129!

Krampus : I LOVED the ''I'm still drunk'' I litteraly laughed at loud at my desk. Tori Amos is sure a winner for karaoke! For de dressing I mashed fresh raspberries, threw in a bit of balsamic vinager (I had too much though, be nice and taste a lot), olive oil, salt and a bit of water in the end to make it more liquid. By itselft it was okay, but it could need more work.. Although the pine nuts, feta and turkey totally saved it, they mixed really well.

Yo! It is fridayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I weighed in at 132.2 lbs this morning... YAY! I guess pooping my life for the last 3 days (I kinda ate tons of beans at the beginning of the week...) and my run from last night kinda helped. it's a 1 pounds lost from last week. I honestly still don't know where I want to stop but oh well. I'll see when I get there. The boyfriend told me that I shouldn't lose too much more though. Like I know that, but I still hate my thighs so, so, so bad. He told me to start doing some weight training for them. Blah.

I was also supposed to go biking this mornign but I ditched that. My legs were still a bit sore from the 10k from last night and I need to run 19k for my last long run training this weekend. I'll save my legs for there.

Plan for the weekend : DO NOT MESS UP WITH THE SALTY FOOD LIKE EVERY OTHER WEEKENDS!

TurboMammoth is offline   Reply With Quote