Old 06-07-2012, 08:00 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 247/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4

Default Sooo aggravated -.-

So past two weeks have been crazy I have only been able to hit the gym/take long walks about 4 times the past two weeks. But I've kept to my calorie deficit of 1550-1600 calories a day.. I've been fluctuating up and down from 220-223 the past few weeks it's making me crazy. I just finished TOM so I was blaming that, and Monday I had my mirena iud removed (it was over time to come out) and yesterday had a new paragard put in so I don't know if I'm swelled or retaining water cause of that but I should atleast drop a lb a week for the calorie deficit idk what else to do. This is probably the most frustrated I've been since my journey. Thanks for readin my rant
Thedollylala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:53 AM   #2  

S/C/G: SW 240/ CW 210/ GW 150

Height: 5'7''

I would give it a few more days just to see if it is swelling from having the Paragard put in. If you're still not losing weight, maybe try the Eat More to Lose Weight diet! I've heard it works wonders. I really need to try it out as well.
chocoholic21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:08 AM   #3  
HijabiMommaBear

S/C/G: 335/ticker/316

Height: 5' 8"

I just had a mirena put it two days later gained 3lbs so its possible its from that. and for me 220-223 was way crazy and a wall. thats the weight i was at for like 4yrs so i dont know if it was my mind or my body felt comfy there for a bit. but keep it up and you'll be ok. just gotta keep chugging. i know that isnt the best thing we want to hear but its true. your doing great!
jessica2231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:57 PM   #4  

Well I went to the gym and worked out really really intensely. Just lots of focus and determination. If I can lose 5 lbs this month I'll be happy I'd prefer to lose 10 but I'll take anything
Old 06-07-2012, 03:26 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 240/150/130

Height: 5 foot 4 inches

From my experience.. When I do the same things over and over.. I do not lose weight as fast as I like to see. When I change it up.. it starts dropping really fast. Like one day I will eat lightly, not starve or anything but only eat so much.. mainly fruit and veggies too. Then the next day I will eat normally. I usually drop weight that way.
I have the flu right now.. I have dropped about 5 lbs in 2 days!!! So, catch the flu, that would work too Kidding, kidding!
Ash2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:16 PM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash2007 View Post
From my experience.. When I do the same things over and over.. I do not lose weight as fast as I like to see. When I change it up.. it starts dropping really fast. Like one day I will eat lightly, not starve or anything but only eat so much.. mainly fruit and veggies too. Then the next day I will eat normally. I usually drop weight that way.
I have the flu right now.. I have dropped about 5 lbs in 2 days!!! So, catch the flu, that would work too Kidding, kidding!

Hmmmmm*ponders how to catch the flu* yeah I'm going to try switching it up some, figure out what to do for dinners cause I Tend to eat heavier then which I'm sure doesn't help