View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 11:51 AM   #477
bodyTOObootylicious
Beyonce got NOTHIN on me

S/C/G: 180/ticker/127ish?

Height: 5'4.5"

Wonder if anyone actually reads these? lol... well returning after a hiatus so I figure I'll fill it out.

DATE: June 6 2012

USERNAME/REAL NAME: bodyTOObootylicious / Sarah (or SJ)

BIRTHDAY: Oct 19

MARITAL STATUS: Single... almost married a cheating idiot, thank God I didn't!!

SPOUSE’S NAME: n/a

CHILDREN/AGES: None

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading (especially about marine biology, as I have a reef tank and am interested in the subject); reef keeping, dancing, skiing (badly)

PETS:2 fat cats that look exactly alike. Many fish (clowns, trigger, puffer, to name a few)

TOP WEIGHT: 180

CURRENT WEIGHT: 151

GOAL WEIGHT: For now, 135-ish. I'm sure when I get there I'll change my mind and will want to go thinner, but I would be thrilled with that right now!

HEIGHT: Exactly 5' 4.5"... so either 5' 4" or 5' 5", depending on my mood.

EYE COLOR: green

HAIR COLOR: dark brown

OCCUPATION: Coordinator for neurosurgery clinical trials at a major research institution

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Baltimore, MD, USA

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Talking myself out of sticking to the plan!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Recent messy breakup is making me want to change everything in my life. And I wouldn't mind dating some cute guys either... and I gotta feel good about myself before I'll go on any dates.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU: Not that I can think of at the moment, except that I am bipolar and feel I relate to a lot of issues in this forum.

bodyTOObootylicious is offline   Reply With Quote