View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 03:35 PM   #12
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Back For A Bit

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS

Will has cleaned my little 2” long and ¾” wide knife and it is on a chain around my neck now. It is a beautiful little ornate silver thing that is very old and now the two little carbon blades are very sharp. I can imagine some Victorian lady wearing it on a ribbon back then or a gentleman having it on a watch fob. The other three antique knives cleaned up nicely also. I think Will is going to put them in a frame to hang on the wall. He wants spaghetti and meatballs for dinner so that is what I am going to make.

We made a decision to just park the trailer and leave it there when we go on “vacations.” It will be our home to live in. So it really won’t be so critical how much weight we have in it for it will be up on blocks. The plan now is to get a tent trailer for vacation excursions that can be pulled behind the Jeep. It will make it so much simpler that way. We still just want to have our crafty type things in that “room” where we can spread out better to work. However, we still have a lot of things to get rid of during this upcoming year that we don’t need.

JEAN Sounds like a lovely relaxing time at the lake. Yes I am going to start making those dolls after I get all the supplies rounded up. They are so fun looking and the directions are easy enough to follow in the books. I still have some glass things I want to build so am not giving that up completely.

Have a great day Magnolias. Type at y'all later.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote