View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 11:56 AM   #6
QuilterInVA

Good morning, ladies. 80s again today. We had a thunderstorm last night and another on tap for this afternoon. It's the 4th of June and we've had nearly 4 inches of rain this month!

I loved the beading class. I've signed up for one next month to make a beaded scissor case. Another expensive hobby but I'll save by using my Michael's, AC Moore's, and Joanns coupons to buy beading supplies. I've order 4 books today from Amazon - 2 basic beading books and 2 beading on quilts. I can see this is going to add a lot to my applique quilts.

Faye, I know you'll be so glad to be over the meds. I hope they have done the job and your troubles in that area will be over. I'm glad Fortune is eating again. Casper is a good eater. He has to be near me so right now he is curled up on my computer desk napping.

Jean, I love watching the boats. The tall ships are in town this weekend. I look forward to that for sure.

Maggie, hi!

Have a wonderful day. I'm going for my 3 mile walk today. The 5K is this month.

HW 356 pounds - CW 138 - GW 130

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Forget Yesterday. I am, where I am. I know where I could have been, had I done what I did not do. Tell me, Friend, what I can do today, to be where I want to be tomorrow. - Sigrad
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote